2021-2022 College Football Thread

Dumbest tweet of the day

Part of me is curious if Cincy loses this weekend if Fick is still in play. I know it all points to Freeman but they'd be wise to at least wait and see how this weekend shakes out

Part of me is curious if Cincy loses this weekend if Fick is still in play. I know it all points to Freeman but they'd be wise to at least wait and see how this weekend shakes out
Oh no, it's a done deal. They're just doing the O'Leary checks and it'll probably be announced when Jenkins returns from Rome.

Oh no, it's a done deal. They're just doing the O'Leary checks and it'll probably be announced when Jenkins returns from Rome.

I know. Just playing devil's advocate.
And I'm happy with Freeman. I don't think we could have gone wrong either way but Fickell has the extra experience. I think (hope) Freeman will do great but it's just the unknown of a guy whos never been the top dog before. Dude is a beast of a recruiter though and at ND maybe more than anywhere else that is a huge deal. Can't wait for it to be officially announced!

Lmao

IMG_9830_20211202_155529.jpg

LOL... You're not very bright are you?

Michigan has just as good facilities as Ohio State, money and some years like 2019, Michigan had better recruits than OSU. Unlike Ohio State and Alabama, Michigan has no clue how to develop players. The game was also @Michigan this year so you had home field advantage. You won at home, nothing to brag about. You can brag had you beat OSU on the road. Oh wait, we dropped 62 on Michigan last time in Columbus.

What number were you when you played in that game? I would like to watch some tape of you dropping 62 points.

OMG is this a total 180 from the buttoned-up BK. No wonder all of the team loves this guy

I think BV and Lebby would be good. Lanning seems like a Bob Stoops hire that would be great. Nothing wrong with Rhule and bring Joe Brady.
Yes, please bring Joe Brady!!

@JDax hearing that some LSU fans are getting nervous that none of the assistants followed BK. Now Joseph left to Nebraska and Raymond might be thinking about leaving, too. What are all the recruits saying about the hire?

@JDax hearing that some LSU fans are getting nervous that none of the assistants followed BK. Now Joseph left to Nebraska and Raymond might be thinking about leaving, too. What are all the recruits saying about the hire?
Joesph came from Nebraska… Raymond has coached for both Miles & O, all reports are he stays and coaches for his 3rd LSU coach… Walker Howard isn’t going to Notre Dame, so I expect the class to be ok but not great, as with all coaching changes…

This worked pretty well for us last time it happened…

Joesph came from Nebraska… Raymond has coached for both Miles & O, all reports are he stays and coaches for his 3rd LSU coach… Walker Howard isn’t going to Notre Dame, so I expect the class to be ok but not great, as with all coaching changes…
Better QB prospect than he ever had at ND.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Better QB prospect than he ever had at ND.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Walker Howard is the most important recruit in this class, and he’s staying home.

that southern accent sure kicked in fast:LOL:

The Freeman era is set to be announced and begin later today. Us few ND fans on the forum can finally officially rejoice!

Last edited:
The Freeman era is set to be announced and begin later today. Us few ND fans on the forum can finally officaially rejoice!

Could be the next Bob Davie :D. The last time they promoted someone from within.

Could be the next Bob Davie :D. The last time they promoted someone from within.

Nope! This guy is going to bring prosperity, not just hope!

Wolverines to wear a special patch honoring those in The Oxford tragedy of this week in the B1G Championship game.
C21911C2-CB3F-4641-AE22-AE0A0A1F934F.jpeg

Go forth and do great things Coach Freeman

Back