2021-2022 College Football Thread

I just looked at the boys top 20 AJGA class of '22 commits, 19 of 20 are committed to play in the P5 schools, one verbal commit to play for SMU. That kid probably waits for a better offer from a P5 school. So much for Group of five schools.

He is relegated to the Korn Ferry tour because he is not good. Otherwise, he would be playing in the PGA. The same thing goes for the Bearcats, it is not invited into the P5 conference because it is not a good program and not generating enough revenue for P5 conferences. The only reason it is going to the XII conference is because OU/Texas are going to the SEC for more money. Basically, the Bearcats are getting bread crumbs. Power 5 conferences will be Power 4 after 2025 because no one will take the big XII seriously after that.

Athletic facilities are correlated to 4 and 5 star recruits. That's why Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, OSU, Oregon (with support from Nike) are getting a lot of 4 & 5 star recruits while the group of five schools like Cinci get nothing. As I've said before, Bearcats athletic budget is dwarfed in comparison to schools like 'Bama, Georgia, OSU, etc.. Be glad you get to play in one of the New Year's bowls.

How many facilities have a Revenge Trackman at them?

But then they'd lose by a touchdown to Georgia to "prove they don't belong". Then in come the "I told ya so's".
I guarantee if they play Georgia they would lose by a lot more than a TD

I guarantee if they play Georgia they would lose by a lot more than a TD
They did play them last year and lost by 3. Only loss in 2 years.

I just looked at the boys top 20 AJGA class of '22 commits, 19 of 20 are committed to play in the P5 schools, one verbal commit to play for SMU. That kid probably waits for a better offer from a P5 school. So much for Group of five schools.
Like Pepperdine?

I am in the boat of giving someone a chance. I have seen a lot of very bad semi-finals games against "Blue Blood" teams.

In the last 4 years, there have been 2 1 score games in 12 games.

They did play them last year and lost by 3. Only loss in 2 years.
That was last year. They are hanging their helmets on the Notre Dame win. Congrats on beating Miami OH, Murray State, Indiana and Tulane.

That was last year. They are hanging their helmets on the Notre Dame win. Congrats on beating Miami OH, Murray State, Indiana and Tulane.
Hey now, Indiana is a power 5 school and you know what they say about those places…

I don't disagree, but all they can do is beat who is put in front of them and they beat Notre Dame. Those saying they would get killed by UGA, we have an example last year, where both were in the top 10 and it was close.

I am in the boat of giving someone a chance. I have seen a lot of very bad semi-finals games against "Blue Blood" teams.

In the last 4 years, there have been 2 1 score games in 12 games.

ND must be banned from the CFB playoff. It is an embarrassing with the last three appearances. The same goes for the Bearcats. I am on the fence about OU at the moment.

I don't disagree, but all they can do is beat who is put in front of them and they beat Notre Dame. Those saying they would get killed by UGA, we have an example last year, where both were in the top 10 and it was close.

Lots of opt-out from the Bull Dogs and it still won. What does that say to you?

ND must be banned from the CFB playoff. It is an embarrassing with the last three appearances. The same goes for the Bearcats. I am on the fence about OU at the moment.
Well we agree on one thing. Ban Notre Dame! Make them join a conference!

Lots of opt-out from the Bull Dogs and it still won. What does that say to you?
That they have an amazing training facility clearly, and should be amazing every single year...Weird that they have down years.

I'm of the opinion if their ranking suggests they are one of the top 4 ranked teams then they should get it in. However if they get in and get clobbered it will not be good for other teams going forward. I don't think Cincinnati is as good as UCF was a few years ago

It’s time for a relegation system to ban these cupcake conference schools from competing!

How could a team be banned if they have never played in the event?

How do you go through life enjoying anything when you have this jaded view on things?

How could a team be banned if they have never played in the event?

How do you go through life enjoying anything when you have this jaded view on things?

He survives on hate and revenge. lol

My theory is his college girlfriend came from a poor family and after he explained to her how and why this made her inferior in every way, she ran off with some peasant attending Cincinnati. Now he plots his revenge, which I can only assume involves becoming a major donor to an elected state official in order to leverage that power and force them to cut funding for Cincinnati, so that they never have those glorious practice facilities that determine national champions.

Yes cause comparing college golf to football is absolutely the same thing 🙄

Back