2021-2022 College Football Thread

You guys make me nervous. This game will revolve around if we have a decent QB show up and if we can handle your passing attack. Interesting matchup though!
If we can't stop your running game, it won't much matter about the QB.

Another big game for Michigan tomorrow against Penn St. Maybe I should just book a tee time...

I think your avatar is a Macaw, not a Parrot. :unsure:
I believe all Macaws are Parrots, but not all Parrots are Macaws...but I've been wrong before

I believe you are correct, and I have learned something today. 👍
Glad I could teach you a bit of information that I'm not sure you'll ever need, unless you're on Jeopardy...

Glad I could teach you a bit of information that I'm not sure you'll ever need, unless you're on Jeopardy...
A parrot is a general term for all the birds belonging to the Psittacoidea. These birds include various forms ranging between 3.5 to 40 inches, from small parakeets to the large macaws.

Cincy playing sloppy ball again early at USF. Will their luck finally run out tonight?

Cincy playing sloppy ball again early at USF. Will their luck finally run out tonight?
Not if they bought their revenge Trackman’s.

This was an early kickoff. I passed tickets up to go to this one.

Admittedly, I haven't paid any attention to Cincy this year. But, based on what I've seen for one quarter, they would be at a significant size, speed and strength disadvantage against a Bama/UGA/OSU, etc.

Well Cincy is turning it on now. 14-7

Don't think I can watch much more. These announcers are totally embarrassing themselves.
No kidding…I just turned it off to watch HS football back in Ohio.

Admittedly, I haven't paid any attention to Cincy this year. But, based on what I've seen for one quarter, they would be at a significant size, speed and strength disadvantage against a Bama/UGA/OSU, etc.

No doubt. They played well against ND and have gone steadily downhill ever since playing close games against teams they should have dominated.

Cincinnati booted off ESPN2 in favor of soccer. And the game is not exactly over yet.

Cincinnati looked much more like a top 10 team tonight than they have in about a month.

Cincinnati booted off ESPN2 in favor of USA WORLD CUP soccer. And the game is not exactly over yet.
Thankfully. They moved it to another channel, though.

@RealPretendPsychic are you going to the game today?
Even it….should be a good one. Obviously I’m rooting against your team though. ;)

btw…what is up with Penn St telling Michigan they can’t wear their all Maze uniforms???

Are penn staters that scared of a color?

Ready to see how OU plays today.

Boomer!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20211113_164705119.jpg
    PXL_20211113_164705119.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 1
@RealPretendPsychic are you going to the game today?
Even it….should be a good one. Obviously I’m rooting against your team though. ;)

btw…what is up with Penn St telling Michigan they can’t wear their all Maze uniforms???

Are penn staters that scared of a color?

No State College trip for me this weekend. I am not optimistic about anything Penn State at the moment. If they got the kind of rain we did, it could be a sloppy one. Pretty sure they vetoed the maize uniforms because they didn’t want anyone getting sick from looking at them 😬

No State College trip for me this weekend. I am not optimistic about anything Penn State at the moment. If they got the kind of rain we did, it could be a sloppy one. Pretty sure they vetoed the maize uniforms because they didn’t want anyone getting sick from looking at them 😬
lol!

Back