2021-2022 College Football Thread

Mel Tucker might be a great coach but it's way too early for this kind of money. His career record is 16-14. Good luck Sparty, I hope it works out.
Freaking mind boggling…

Cincy is barely beating ECU at the moment, the same ECU that lost to App. State, and Cincy wants to be in the CFP, LOL....

Cincy is barely beating ECU at the moment, the same ECU that lost to App. State, and Cincy wants to be in the CFP, LOL....
Oh hey, figured you’d pop in to bash Cincy. :LOL:

F***ing Dish Network and our local ABC affiliate have been in a pissing match for over a month now, so no access to ABC (can't get it over the air where I live). So unless someone can point me to a live stream source, I'll be waiting to see Bedlam until someone puts it up on YouTube. :banghead:

This will be the third time I've missed an OU game because of this, the first two did show up on YouTube several hours after the game though.

F***ing Dish Network and our local ABC affiliate have been in a pissing match for over a month now, so no access to ABC (can't get it over the air where I live). So unless someone can point me to a live stream source, I'll be waiting to see Bedlam until someone puts it up on YouTube. :banghead:

This will be the third time I've missed an OU game because of this, the first two did show up on YouTube several hours after the game though.
I’ll send you a PM with a website I got from my son. You can stream anything if you have a teenager to show you how.

@Jman This is not at all trolling.. even if it seems like it is.

You think there is any fire behind this smoke?

@Jman This is not at all trolling.. even if it seems like it is.

You think there is any fire behind this smoke?

At this point I don’t even care if he goes. But there is a thousand things circulating right now, both ways.

It will be fun to watch them get crushed if they make the Playoffs.

At this point I don’t even care if he goes. But there is a thousand things circulating right now, both ways.

I agree, that is why I figured I would get your thoughts. A couple of weeks ago I thought no way, but now I am less sure.

Sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV. You will have access to your local channels there, and can either watch it on your computer or stream it on the tv if you have a Roku or Fire stick/tv.

Either way, you can watch it live, for free.

Sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV. You will have access to your local channels there, and can either watch it on your computer or stream it on the tv if you have a Roku or Fire stick/tv.

Either way, you can watch it live, for free.
YouTube TV is my go to!

More Riley to LSU rumors circling. Rumored 12+ million per year. :oops:
So if that's true it would be around a $4 million raise? Not sure how you turn that down. Plus I believe he could win a National title at LSU

It's also looking like Napier is going to Florida

Blocking a punt inside the 10 only to have them pick it up and run it 25 yds for a first down is...typical, too.

I dont believe what I just saw.

carolina’s defense put on a meltdown of epic proportions

A lot happened by my place tonight. Let’s hope wake loses tomorrow and state can back it up.

Last edited:
Nice win Wolfpack

I wasn’t there but my buddy was. Reminds me of 1998

Back