2021-2022 College Football Thread

Hearing fireworks outside. Now let’s go blue!

If that RB for Auburn had just stayed in bounds with under 2:00 to go a few weeks ago...

Let’s go BLUE! No one wants a rematch of GA/Bama again
I want a rematch of when Brady beat Alabama. That was a great Michigan bowl game.

GA coach just now: “I want them to play with wreckless abandon - play within themselves.”
Uh………

Watch the game and you can clearly see that Cincy does not belong with the big boys. A big gap between Cincy 3 star recruits and ‘bama 5 star recruits. Cincy can’t perform on the biggest stage, just like ND.
But to be fair the vast majority of years there’s always a team that isn’t actually good enough. it’s why it’s a joke to expand the playoffs - the other teams just aren’t at the same level.

And the truth is it’s overwhelmingly Alabama then everyone else in college football. Clemson gave them a real challenge for a couple of years. Otherwise it’s a lot of tOSU, ND and Oklahoma mostly showing they are extremely good but not at Bama’s level.

I was rooting for cinci but not surprised they got handled by Bama. Rooting hard for Michigan

Let’s go BLUE! No one wants a rematch of GA/Bama again
Growing up in a Ohio State family, I’ve never rooted for Michigan before. I can’t wait to see how it feels this evening.

Go Blue!

If that RB for Auburn had just stayed in bounds with under 2:00 to go a few weeks ago...

the outcome of that game is irrelevant because ‘bama already won the SEC west, and played Georgia in the SEC championship game. The committee would not leave out the SEC champ.

Growing up in a Ohio State family, I’ve never rooted for Michigan before. I can’t wait to see how it feels this evening.

Go Blue!
Growing up in Ohio….ive never rooted for Ohio State. :cool:

Growing up in Ohio….ive never rooted for Ohio State. :cool:
I didn’t go there so thankfully I’ve outgrown the early childhood brainwashing!

Really like Michigan’s uniforms. Football and basketball.

Did I mention roll tide?

Let’s go!!

Go Blue!

Georgia looked good on that drive.

Well that was easy 😳

Back