2021-2022 College Football Thread

Saban owns Kirby. That’s a fact

Saban has only lost once to a team coached by one of his former assistants. That was this year to Jimbo Fisher and A&M.

Michigan school fighting song should be renamed to “hail to the losers”, LOL.
I just don’t get the entertainment value of trolling a forum.

Last edited:
There’s rat poison on this thread tonight.

Congrats to the Dawgs. Dammit.

I just don’t get the entertainment value of trolling a forum.

I like to watch good football games, not games where the score is lopsided, like Cincy/Alabama or Michigan/Georgia.

- Adain Hutchinson is overrated. He is projected to be #1 overall is so laughable. He is not Myles Garrett. Alabama offensive line, with the exception of Evan Neal, does not have potential 1st rounder and yet, Hutchinson was pretty much, a non-factor,

- Harbaugh is a complete fraud. The guy simply can't coach

- Michigan offense/defense got exposed by the speed of the SEC. They got lucky and beat my OSU in Ann Arbor and thought they were a great team, LOL.

- Cincy was completely shocked by the speed of 'bama. Cincy just got outplayed and outcoached, and you could see the talent gap between Cincy and 'Bama.

Watching Michigan/Georgia is like watching Jordan Speith beat up some college golfer. Watching Cincy/Alabama is like watching Colin Morikawa beat up some THP golf hackers.

This will setback G5 conference schools for years to come.

Saying Cincy didn’t belong; because they lost by 21. Michigan lost by 23. Maybe the Cincy denier(s) should STFU.

I like to watch good football games, not games where the score is lopsided, like Cincy/Alabama or Michigan/Georgia.

- Adain Hutchinson is overrated. He is projected to be #1 overall is so laughable. He is not Myles Garrett. Alabama offensive line, with the exception of Evan Neal, does not have potential 1st rounder and yet, Hutchinson was pretty much, a non-factor,

- Michigan offense/defense got exposed by the speed of the SEC. They got lucky and beat my OSU in Ann Arbor and thought they were a great team, LOL.

- Cincy was completely shocked by the speed of 'bama. Cincy just got outplayed and outcoached, and you could see the talent gap between Cincy and 'Bama.

Watching Michigan/Georgia is like watching Jordan Speith beat up some college golfer. Watching Cincy/Alabama is like watching Colin Morikawa beat up some THP golf hackers.

Dude go home! Wait to your Buckeyes get rolled by the Utes! Goodbye!!!

It takes a lot to get me to do something like this but I’m putting this fool on “ignore” status. I just don’t understand why anyone joins a community just to be a contrarian pot-stirrer.

It takes a lot to get me to do something like this but I’m putting this fool on “ignore” status. I just don’t understand why anyone joins a community just to be a contrarian pot-stirrer.
90% of post are in this thread alone.

Hey hey what happened to rooting for the big 10… we want. We want them to succeed...and buckeyes are the ones Rollin!

Hey hey what happened to rooting for the big 10… we want. We want them to succeed...and buckeyes are the ones Rollin!
I’ll be rooting for them & want them to succeed.

I’ll be rooting for them & want them to succeed.
OH!

This will be interesting because a few key players are out of the game. Utah is a great team themselves.

“It’s one thing to sit there and watch on film, and to sit there and draw the twists and stunts they do on the board and work it through practice,” Ridder said. “It’s another thing to come down here and play it on a big stage.”

“We knew the battle in the trenches was going to be a big deal, and that’s kind of where the game was won,” Fickell said. “In no phase of it did we give ourselves an opportunity.”

From my observations there are only a few teams who might match Bama's size & speed outside the SEC.

Penn State walks down the field and Clifford grounds it on 3rd & 10. Do we really have to put up with another year of this? Also Jake Pinegar should have stayed off the field.

That’s an end zone INT, let’s go!!

New year same Clifford. I may not be long for this game.

In the past 7 years the SEC and Clemson have accounted for 13 of the 14 teams in the CFP Championship game. Alabama has made 6 of those 7 CFP playoffs.

tOSU is 3-3 but notably 2 of their wins came in 2014, the first year. Since then tOSU is 1-3 with 2 blowout losses.

The lesson from last night isn’t about P5 conferences or Michigan, it’s about the absolute dominance of the SEC. I’d argue it’s also about the lack of need for a CFP. Instead of expanding the playoffs we should be eliminating or reducing it to 2 teams. In the occasional year where a 3rd team really is that good someone gets hosed. Otherwise the vast majority of years this will save us from watching very good Tier 2 teams get boat raced again.

Last edited:
Wtf refs, just spot the ball and let’s go!

Arkansas QB runs out for a 4 yard loss rather than throwing it away. Something I’ll never understand.

Penn State has not spent the last few weeks practicing tackling.

Back