ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the golf season is winding down. We want to thank every single person that joined the 2020 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2021 edition. 2020 was unique with everything going on around us, but the club was a wonderful escape and a chance at some fantastic things. 2021 is shaping up to be the best online community experience in golf with our feature rich software and so many surprises that are coming next year.

I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

2021AC.png

Cost
$35.00
Membership runs through 12/31/21

Helping Children
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We haven't received our 2020 certificate, but will change image below when it comes.

d48806a7bb8d15b7a891485a9ced83e3.jpg
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

What Is Included
THP Pop Socket
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
New 2021 Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to take part in THP Experiences
Ability to take part in Special All Expenses Paid THP Experiences
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2021 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2021 THP Fantasy Golf (full bag of clubs up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Experiences
2020 has thrown a lot of curve balls at travel, but we still managed to have a few Experiences. While nobody knows for certain what the future holds in terms of travel, we can say we are planning a number of amazing THP Experiences for the community here and things that we have never done before.

Signing Up
Super easy to signup with multiple ways. First, you can just click here to go right to the signup page. The other option is going to Account Upgrades in your profile shown in screenshot below and follow the steps.

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 11.20.55 AM.jpeg

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2021 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

Best $35 I’ll spend! Count me in again when I can sit down!

In! That 2021 logo is 🔥

So happy to be in the AC for another year!

• Admin
Shout out to @jdtox on the new tags. Love the Ticket element to them.

Couldn’t sign up quick enough! Great opportunities and even better cause.

I had to take 2020 off, I WILL not miss 2021!!! Sign up complete.

Well done THP and @jdtox for the design. Always loved this cause and combining it with golf makes it a no brainer!

And done. Best money you can ever spend and its all for a good cause.

Loving the look @jdtox! Nicely done.

Absolutely worth the spending and a great charity to boot. Here’s to looking forward to another great year and hopefully kick 2020 in the rear view as soon as possible.

Signed up. Best value of the year, great cause.

Last year sold me on Albatross!

All done, great new design!!!

And in

All signed up! Can’t wait for 2021!

This was a pretty good decision in 2020, I think I’ll have to do it again in 2021!

Done! Best $35 I spend every year!! Great cause and a great community. Appreciate you guys!

This is a must do and will do as soon as I am home!

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back