The powder coater I used only charged $40 per wheel to do the trim rings in a matte finish called “Wheel Titanium”. I was going to paint them myself but I was lazy and the powder coat is way more durable. I added Pod lights that only took about 45 minutes to install as I ordered the factory auxiliary switches so most of the wiring was already done. Next up will be the dash and kick panel speakers as the stereo is pretty lame and I ordered the Lux package with the B&O system.

View attachment 9082183View attachment 9082184View attachment 9082185

Yeah I'm waiting until I get mine to order anything. I ordered the upfitters as well. Installed some aftermarket switches in my F-150 but would rather skip that if I can for sure! First lighting will probably be bumper lighting.

Sounds like you might have seen the Bronco Sport, which is small and rather generic looking like a RAV4 or CRV. The full size Bronco is about the same width and height as a Chevy Tahoe. With the Sasquatch off-road package it’s actually taller than a Tahoe or F150 and only 2” narrower.

Here’s the Bronco Sport next to the Bronco.

View attachment 9031343

I have seen a quite a few Bronco Sports in the wild lately. Surprised how small it is. I thought it was going to be the same size as my Nissan Xterra, but it is much smaller. The full-sized Bronco looks much better.

Finally showed up today!!!
My dealer told me yesterday that he hadn't heard anything and to count on at least another week or two. Then he called me this morning and said it was here. My buddy in the service department got it through PDI and detailing in record time, and I brought it home a few hours ago. Loving it already!
314912C0-D8C8-484F-A058-7BE1CD54074F.jpeg

Finally showed up today!!!
My dealer told me yesterday that he hadn't heard anything and to count on at least another week or two. Then he called me this morning and said it was here. My buddy in the service department got it through PDI and detailing in record time, and I brought it home a few hours ago. Loving it already!
View attachment 9082484

Love the color and those wheels! Congrats, you will love it! What is your first upgrade or accessory??

Mine has over 500 miles on it since we picked it up 6 days ago.:)

Last edited:
Love the color and those wheels! Congrats, you will love it! What is your first upgrade or accessory??

Mine has over 500 miles on it since we picked it up 6 days ago.:)
I can't believe they discontinued the color. It was my first choice. Wheels are the standard Badlands that most people seem to hate. I love them. Number one mod is already done - alternative front license plate bracket instead of the stupid Ford one that goes in front of the grille. Next on the list is either fog lights or some sort of shelf system for the back. Already discovered my driver and fairway woods only fit if they're taken out of the bag.:(

What have you done to yours so far?

Oooooohhh! Saw one of these the other day. NICE!!!

I can't believe they discontinued the color. It was my first choice. Wheels are the standard Badlands that most people seem to hate. I love them. Number one mod is already done - alternative front license plate bracket instead of the stupid Ford one that goes in front of the grille. Next on the list is either fog lights or some sort of shelf system for the back. Already discovered my driver and fairway woods only fit if they're taken out of the bag.:(

I’m running without front plates until at least I get a ticket, lol. I love the Badlands wheels but hated my stock OuterBanks so I bought some Sasquatch take offs locally and put 35’s on mine. I have the bumper mounted factory fog lights. I added the Ford Performance pod lights and they are all the light I will ever need off-trail. It’s pretty amazing how much light they throw together with the LED headlights.

B8DF898D-0463-4EC0-BB04-6E2A1B76B740.jpegDD25471F-2282-4C3A-A071-601D18D78C81.jpegEF8C34DF-65D1-4E8A-B4C1-75B24628B475.jpeg

What plate mount did you go with?

What plate mount did you go with?
The one from 4x4truckleds.com.
I'm not sure but I think it was cheaper when I bought it. There may have been a discount code at the time, and it's been sitting in my garage for months waiting for the Bronco to finally show up.

The one from 4x4truckleds.com.
I'm not sure but I think it was cheaper when I bought it. There may have been a discount code at the time, and it's been sitting in my garage for months waiting for the Bronco to finally show up.

Assuming mine ever shows, think that'll be what I get as well. I'll probably only ever put it on when I take it in for inspection. Dunno if you hand wash or not, but if you use carwashes that's a pretty sharp edge for the brushes to catch on. Won't rip it off, but may bend it a bit. Happened on the plate mount I had on my Mustang when I forgot to take it off.

I picked up my Bronco from my shop, Zeus Off Road yesterday after they installed the 1.25” leveling kit and the tailgate reinforcement. I’m happy with the balanced look and lack of rake. It’s on their instagram feed.

A3FC1945-43B7-4953-B6CC-55B7D358123D.jpeg

6D860729-FA1C-4CF7-981A-E2A99A59DC56.jpeg15A10299-F0C0-4BE1-98E2-6176497F5EB9.jpeg

I picked up my Bronco from my shop, Zeus Off Road yesterday after they installed the 1.25” leveling kit and the tailgate reinforcement. I’m happy with the balanced look and lack of rake. It’s on their instagram feed.

View attachment 9084093

View attachment 9084091View attachment 9084092

Keep an eye on the RC plate. I've read instances of it starting to rust. Looks awesome.

Keep an eye on the RC plate. I've read instances of it starting to rust. Looks awesome.

Thanks for that. I’ve got a good powder coater and I was thinking about having him change the color-so I might do that sooner rather than later.

Finally here! Got a small ding in the back that I need Ford to fix, then it's off to coating. Haven't bought much for it yet other than a front license plate bracket and a hammock for the pooch. I could not be happier with my decisions on this. Absolutely love it.

IMG_0667.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg

Top and doors off for the first time over the last couple days. Lots of fun and the wind wasn't too bad, although my wife would disagree. Just put them back on with thunderstorms coming tonight and tomorrow. It took about 40 minutes by myself, but a decent chunk of that was tightening bolts in the tight space by the roll cage with the ratchet because my drill driver wasn't charged.

Words of caution - be very careful to lift the top straight up. Mine was a little bit tilted on the hoist and scratched the heck out of the roll bar.BE52C953-8527-4369-9025-05767F40718E.jpeg4B6DC1D1-052D-4B1D-A1F1-E1D8ABC48226.jpeg

The Raptor version is badass. The rest will be stuck on any serious trail or be soccer mom grocery getters.

The Raptor version is badass. The rest will be stuck on any serious trail or be soccer mom grocery getters.
Plenty of videos online showing otherwise.

Plenty of videos online showing otherwise.
My bad, should've said the sport version which is mainly all you see on the road. The Badlands with the Sasquatch upgrade is also badass but a Supervisor at work has been waiting a year for his.
BTW, I live in the Rockies so it takes a bit more to wheel here.

Top and doors off for the first time over the last couple days. Lots of fun and the wind wasn't too bad, although my wife would disagree. Just put them back on with thunderstorms coming tonight and tomorrow. It took about 40 minutes by myself, but a decent chunk of that was tightening bolts in the tight space by the roll cage with the ratchet because my drill driver wasn't charged.

Words of caution - be very careful to lift the top straight up. Mine was a little bit tilted on the hoist and scratched the heck out of the roll bar.View attachment 9092802View attachment 9092803
If you're planning on taking the top on and off a bunch take a look at these. I haven't bought any yet, but they're on the short list for sure.

My bad, should've said the sport version which is mainly all you see on the road. The Badlands with the Sasquatch upgrade is also badass but a Supervisor at work has been waiting a year for his.
BTW, I live in the Rockies so it takes a bit more to wheel here.

Yeah the sport isn't really meant for offroad at all. Any of the full size Broncos have the capability given the right build or upgrades to do some pretty aggressive wheeling, regardless of location. I've seen some folks on the Bronco forums doing some crazy stuff with brand new vehicles. Seen one flipped (I'm sure there's more) but to be expected with some of the more advanced rock climbing/descent stuff people will try. I probably won't go that crazy but definitely plan on doing some offroading once I get some protective pieces installed. The Raptor does look cool, but they are also offering that suspension for the Wildtrak now IIRC. I wasn't able to get it on mine, but if I ever want to upgrade I'll probably be going full aftermarket anyways.

The wait is real. I was lucky, but there's people out there waiting well over a year depending on what they ordered.

Finally here! Got a small ding in the back that I need Ford to fix, then it's off to coating. Haven't bought much for it yet other than a front license plate bracket and a hammock for the pooch. I could not be happier with my decisions on this. Absolutely love it.

Love it! I finally got the build email for my 7/20/20 reservation. Eruption Green like your but a 4 door Sasquatch, MIC top, 2.7, Modular HD bumper, and lux package.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 4.45.26 PM.png

That eruption green is sooo sharp!

It’s not a color that I chose until I actually saw one live on a sunny day. There’s a ton of gold metal flake in it so it changes color depending upon the angle.

86E1C7E5-0550-4FEB-89E3-514A84F7DCA2.jpegBFFB9E30-EA69-41C3-AC11-B5FCB8426A87.jpeg

The supply/demand is very much out of whack for the Bronco Raptor. One just sold at Mecum for $209,000 and they have had a few others sell this month for $160-$190k, lol.

For $80,000 you could buy a 392 Jeep Rubicon and with another $40k in mods, have something truly special that would hold it’s value a lot better than a $200k Bronco. :LOL:

490AF3B8-17DA-4309-83B0-52F2203F4AAB.jpeg

It's finally here after 734 days. :)

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 4.12.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-02 at 4.33.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-02 at 4.12.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-02 at 4.12.20 PM.png

Back