Tour Event 2021 Honda Classic

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From PGA National Resort
Last year's winner was Sungjae Im

Always a favorite of mine, of course, having played there at a THP event definitely helps there!

When you play this course in a THP Experience it becomes one of your favorite courses & PGA Event to watch.

• Admin
When you play this course in a THP Experience it becomes one of your favorite courses & PGA Event to watch.

That was an awesome weekend wasn't it.

It was such an awesome weekend, and changed my golf game. I could not be more grateful for that experience.

It looks like @X.Man and @Canes and I will be there for the Friday round. We have been discussing who we should follow around, and I think it’s going to be Bryson. Who doesn’t want to see someone nuke a ball?

It was such an awesome weekend, and changed my golf game. I could not be more grateful for that experience.

It looks like @X.Man and @Canes and I will be there for the Friday round. We have been discussing who we should follow around, and I think it’s going to be Bryson. Who doesn’t want to see someone nuke a ball?

Unfortunately don' think he's playing. Its a really weak field to be honest. Tourney has really been hurt by the new schedule. Players last week and Match play next week.

Here's the field

Headliners are probably Berger, Niemann, Sungjae, and Scott. I would say Rickie, but.... Westwood is also set to play, will be interesting to see if he stays in the field.

Unfortunately don' think he's playing. Its a really weak field to be honest. Tourney has really been hurt by the new schedule. Players last week and Match play next week.

Here's the field

Headliners are probably Berger, Niemann, Sungjae, and Scott. I would say Rickie, but.... Westwood is also set to play, will be interesting to see if he stays in the field.
Good thing I already ate my Cheerios this morning... lol.

Good thing I already ate my Cheerios this morning... lol.

Haha sorry. I really like watching this tournament, and think the course is so fun to watch, so its a bummer. Just not going to get most of the top guys playing 3 or 4 weeks in a row. Not sure what the right answer is to help fix it.

Haha sorry. I really like watching this tournament, and think the course is so fun to watch, so its a bummer. Just not going to get most of the top guys playing 3 or 4 weeks in a row. Not sure what the right answer is to help fix it.
Haha, it was just a joke. Bad news for J.B. Holmes though, I may be following him with a stopwatch and a short temper.

this is definitely one of those events that was gaining some stronger fields before the schedule shift. I'll still watch, even if it's just on in the background because this place is pretty special.

Always interesting to watch this tournament as it has such a memorable somewhat diabolical series of holes. And it has a cool name for those holes.

Haha, it was just a joke. Bad news for J.B. Holmes though, I may be following him with a stopwatch and a short temper.
I would absolutely LOVE a shot of JB Holmes with you in the background with a couple stopwatches around your neck, a clipboard and checking the time.

Amen, brothers. I love watching a player at this or that spot on the course and say, hey, I was there. Usually not a good thing. That Saturday morning rap session with Danny and Tyler was awesome.

I, too, was surprised by the field. It's a fun tournament though so I'll be watching.

I know it’s not the “Star Studded” field but still should be a blast. Just being able to get back and physically attend tournaments is a win win!!

Amen, brothers. I love watching a player at this or that spot on the course and say, hey, I was there. Usually not a good thing. That Saturday morning rap session with Danny and Tyler was awesome.

Such an awesome experience and one of the most memorable golf trips and birthdays I have had. Can't wait to watch this and reminisce, especially the way the bear trap kind of chewed us up and spit us out. I remember that long as par 3 where @JB was teeing off and I mumbled to @mmaynard11 I don't think I can make it and we all had a good laugh cause no one made the green. :ROFLMAO:

Such an awesome experience and one of the most memorable golf trips and birthdays I have had. Can't wait to watch this and reminisce, especially the way the bear trap kind of chewed us up and spit us out. I remember that long as par 3 where @JB was teeing off and I mumbled to @mmaynard11 I don't think I can make it and we all had a good laugh cause no one made the green. :ROFLMAO:
Um that was classic and provided quite a few laughs! It was a great time and can’t wait to watch this one.

I know it’s not the “Star Studded” field but still should be a blast. Just being able to get back and physically attend tournaments is a win win!!
And pound John Dalys with you guys will be EPIC!!

Gary Woodland out after testing positive for COVID19.

I see Chase Koepka in the field, interesting. A few names I see that are worth keeping an eye on: Stricker, Westwood, Berger, Niemann. Lefty also always has the potential to be entertaining, no matter where he is on the leaderboard.

I got an eye on Ghim as well!

Miami resident Erik Compton in the field posting a 65 in Monday qualifying... so awesome!!

Back