2021 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

So how is the sizing for Puma polos? I wear a medium in just about every other brand of polos.

So how is the sizing for Puma polos? I wear a medium in just about every other brand of polos.
To me, and I've seen others post otherwise, but I think they run big. At least Cloudspun does. I have mediums in a bunch of Cloudspun polos and they all feel like larges. I haven't convinced myself to buy a small though to actually see :LOL:

To me, and I've seen others post otherwise, but I think they run big. At least Cloudspun does. I have mediums in a bunch of Cloudspun polos and they all feel like larges. I haven't convinced myself to buy a small though to actually see :LOL:
Thanks! I am pondering these two shirts...should I or shouldn't I? lol
1638202142273.png

dropped a bunch of polos and outerware down to 40 or 45$ on the puma website. :unsure:

Was super disappointed in the last polo shirt I bought. It was the MATTR carts polo. Wasn’t the usual trim fit I’m used to with Puma polos. It was a much baggier boxy fit. I don’t know if it was just these shirt or whether it’s the road puma are deciding to take.

not sure if i can quite rock the spring break clothes, but would have made some killer limited edition spikes.

haha, love the concept of the "H8" polo

533855_01_mod04_2.jpg

Back