2021 Round Count Thread

52 rounds

Put round #125 in the books this morning.

126 today.

I'm up to 116 as of today. Looking less likely I'll get to my yearly average of about 180 rounds. Weather and the course being closed for a week at the end of the month for the Korn Ferry Tour Q-School are making somewhat less likely.

68 and I’m hoping for 20 more in the 50 or so days that we have left before the MN courses shut down for the winter. I’ll play a handful of rounds in Florida as well in November and December. It was our best boating summer ever and watching my daughter play high school golf matches prevented me from playing at least 8 rounds so I don’t mind a few less rounds than last year.

I'm up to 116 as of today. Looking less likely I'll get to my yearly average of about 180 rounds. Weather and the course being closed for a week at the end of the month for the Korn Ferry Tour Q-School are making somewhat less likely.
I'm not sure my total will be as high this year either. My home course shut down last week due to a pending ownership change, and at this point we have no idea when it will reopen. We're playing other courses while the cheap summer rates are still in effect, but next month the rates start going up as winter is our prime time. Playing 3-4 times a week at those rates is a lot more expensive than what I was paying for my unlimited golf membership at my home club.

I'm not sure my total will be as high this year either. My home course shut down last week due to a pending ownership change, and at this point we have no idea when it will reopen. We're playing other courses while the cheap summer rates are still in effect, but next month the rates start going up as winter is our prime time. Playing 3-4 times a week at those rates is a lot more expensive than what I was paying for my unlimited golf membership at my home club.
Sure hope your course reopens soon! Although mine is only a weekday membership I'm in a similar boat for that week that the course is closed. I certainly don't want to have to pay the higher fees everyone seems to be charging this year. We have to check, though, as my course may have some type of reciprocal agreement that might allow us to play elsewhere for just a cart fee. Have you looked into something like that? Are the people who were in charge of golf still there that you could check with? Or will they be gone with the change in ownership?

Sure hope your course reopens soon! Although mine is only a weekday membership I'm in a similar boat for that week that the course is closed. I certainly don't want to have to pay the higher fees everyone seems to be charging this year. We have to check, though, as my course may have some type of reciprocal agreement that might allow us to play elsewhere for just a cart fee. Have you looked into something like that? Are the people who were in charge of golf still there that you could check with? Or will they be gone with the change in ownership?
It looks like it will probably be closed at least through the end of the year. The owners before the current group let the course go to hell, and the current (soon to be former) owners haven't made much headway in improving it. The new owners will have some work to do to even get it back to playable condition after the sale is done, and after that they're going to have to spend millions repairing the pumps, irrigation system, etc. that have degraded badly under the last two owners.

No reciprocal play anywhere, unfortunately. We've been using online coupons for deals, and bought VIP cards at our other local course for discounts. Luckily, none of the courses around here have tacked the "'Rona bonus" onto their green fees, so it's not ridiculously expensive to play - just more than we're accustomed to with our monthly club membership fees covering our golf.

Round #141 today. I'm in a funk and playing a tournament tomorrow. Hope it provides a good kick in the pants to get things going before the club championship.

Round #127 today.

55-56 are complete.

Today was #128.

57-58 done!

45 holes on Thursday helped me get up to 74 rounds and maybe I can get to 100 if I play a bit in Florida in November and December.

Haven’t updated in a minute. Fell off my pace slightly. But..

78 rounds on the year.

after league today, pending index is a new all time low.

67 rounds at this point. A whole bunch in past month.

Yesterday was #129 for me.

I'm up to 55.5 rounds

130 today.

After a scramble and an 18:

31 sim + 47 real life rounds = 78

This should be another high round count. I am at 55 rounds this year and have 2 booked for the weekend and 3 tournaments in the next few months. I will be in the 60's by year's end at the very least...

Today was 131 for me.

Back