Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

The minuscule percentage of live shots being shown is simply stunning. Pathetic.

And of course Bryson drives the first green, lol

Hahaha!!! Love it!! Love the long with the putter!!!

I'm so curious to see how Bryson attacks this course in singles.

Love him or hate him, there is no way anybody can say he is not the most exciting golfer on the planet. Unrivaled since Tiger in his prime

The impact sound from Bryson is just different! So loud.

It shouldn’t. It should appear one time if you are signed in, then you click continue with browser and it goes away.
Make sure you are signed in
I’m signed in, it’s persistent every time I refresh the page. I’ve tried it by clicking continue with browser in the THP app (image in last post), and also going straight through Safari (this image):

26CBFB39-2DE2-45BD-8226-DDB0EED27B82.png

I’m signed in, it’s persistent every time I refresh the page. I’ve tried it by clicking continue with browser in the THP app (image in last post), and also going straight through Safari (this image):

View attachment 9030223

do you have the tapstall app on your phone? That could be why.

View attachment 9030223
I think I had to delete the Tapatalk app to stop that.

View attachment 9030223
Click the X next to it. I’m honestly not sure as I don’t see that at all.

Bryson!!!

Oh my!

Are you kidding me!?!? Go Bryson!

Eagle at 1 , 1 UP

Made easy work of that hole.

Drive for show putt for dough as they say..

DeChambeau… nice eagle. Just for this weekend I’ll be happy if you play well. But after this we’re back to normal you glorious bas… fool.

Back