Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Whistling Straits.
Fresh off a THP Experience at this facility where lucky THPers won a trip and played the same course.

Hope everyone enjoys the great state of Wisconsin. Looking forward to watching as much golf as possible Fri-Sun. Let's go USA 🇺🇸!

Gonna be a fun one to watch (I hope!).

Cant wait to watch this! Weather looks to be good. A little wind and getting cooler. Should be fun!

Who wants a Brooksie Brooksie pairing?

Prediction:
Brooks and Bryson both win all of their matches and Poulter goes winless. USA wins thanks to bombs off the tee and golf Twitter has a meltdown and blames it on the equipment.

LFG USA!!!

I’m excited!

I'm thinking that the US will struggle in alternate shot but will pull out a victory because of strong play in four ball and in singles.

The thing that bothers me the most about the US Team is that a group of guys from several different countries are closing than the group playing for 1 flag. That makes a big difference.

This is not going to be on Golf Channel only I hope; I'd like to watch some :unsure:

man, I cannot wait for this week to get rolling. Been a long time waiting for this one.

If the US don’t win this year, the format needs changing. A home event with not a single European fan in the crowd, it doesn’t get easier than that. With all that said, I see nothing but a European victory.

Anyone else taking Friday off to play and watch?

Looking at the world ranking points gained in the last six months, the USA should walk it. Their team is the form horse.

Hatton, Fleetwood, Poulter , Casey ,Fitzpatrick and Westwood did not make the Tour Finals, Sergio limped in and Rory turned up but did little. Rahm featured, then missed the cut last week. Last time out, it was a match of two strong teams with Europe at the top of their game. Since then, Rose, Stenson and Molinari have lost it, Noren and Olsen have done little. Stenson was 3 from 3 , Molinari 5 from 5. That is two big holes in a match that is close.

I'm still think 16-12 USA

Glad to see Wisconsin and this great course get some more exposure. Hopefully there's some exciting golf.

I can’t freakin wait till this weekend. May be almost excited for a professional golf event as I am for big THP events.

Just heard a lead in to this discussion on PGA Tour radio. Who do you like together in alternate shot?

Jordan/JT and Cantlay/Xander? Do you roll them all 4 matches? DJ and Morikawa have some background together, and presumably some camaraderie, from the TaylorMade shoots. Bryson/Scheffler? Koepka/Berger? Some other combo?

If the US don’t win this year, the format needs changing. A home event with not a single European fan in the crowd, it doesn’t get easier than that. With all that said, I see nothing but a European victory.
Based on what? I can only see a spanking for Europe. Sure we have Rahm but very little beyond that. Maybe Rory decides he can be arsed but who else? Surely stricker sets up a bombers paradise and middle pins.

Back