EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Travel day for me today.
Off to meet Danny and Vosh for some planning for the week and then meet up with our two contest winners tomorrow morning and the fun will begin.

Travel safe! What a way to kick off experience season!

Experience #1 of 2021 about to kickoff 😬

Experience #1 of 2021 about to kickoff 😬

Exciting isn't it? 24 hours from now, we will have a live update thread rocking, some fun going on and picking the winners up from the airport.
Plus news about getting to be a part of Shaft Up #2

Exciting isn't it? 24 hours from now, we will have a live update thread rocking, some fun going on and picking the winners up from the airport.
It really is, seems like forever since the last event (a lifetime really). Cursed winter :LOL:

That thread is going to blow up! Can't wait to follow along.

I was excited for this one before, but after golfing with @Gman79 this past weekend it's turned it up a bit. Looking forward to these 2 guys having a great fitting, talking golf with some great golf minds, and more than anything else, having an absolute blast at a THP Experience!!

Legit - may have to block off times in the workday just to follow along... So busy lately but I think I'll need some mental health breaks to get me through! Have fun all! Can't wait to follow along!

Travel safe everyone. Looking forward to following

Less than 12 Hrs

Safe travels everyone. Can't wait to follow along with this one. Shaft Up always delivers.

D8464039-2E73-470E-A197-6ABBE1761E11.jpeg

OOOOO it's going down in here soon!

Safe travels everyone!! Let's get this baby kicked off.

I am so looking forward to following along tomorrow!

Looking forward to following this one. It has been too long since we had a live update thread!

What a whirlwind 2 days this will be for them!

Nice view @JB looking forward to live updates!

Back