2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to kickoff the 2021 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Over a decade ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2021 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

day1.jpg

Know Your Data and DistancesDay 1 is sponsored by our friends at Shot Scope and features a brand new V3 Watch and

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/2021-thp-holiday-cheer-day-1-shot-scope/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone!

I will pass on this one since I’ve already been awarded this through the Data Experience. An outstanding first prize of the season.

I am a big believer in shots gained analysis, and the data of the V3 combined with the distance accuracy of the Pro L1 laser would be a massive upgrade on my current shot tracking watch and rangefinder. Actually having shots gained against my handicap would help me focus my practice better.

I'll play, need a new GPS and watch and laser too to make 2022 a yardage dialed in new year.

What an incredible start - good luck everyone!

Great gift! Good luck everyone!

TBH I already have the watch but would pass it along to someone else. Entering for the laser. Good luck everyone!

Having accurate data will help take the guesswork out of play. Knowing accurate yardages to your target will definitely help in proper club selection.

I have the V3 already so not entering, but they are damn well worth it

Good luck folks!!! Someone is going to be very happy with this package.

Well - I need to know specific details of my game - distances and tendencies - allowing me to make better decisions on the course! The V3 watch/laser combo would give me that full data to be my best.

I have a V3 coming for Xmas so I'll sit this one out but what a gift pack! Good luck!!

Good luck everyone.

I'll pass on this as I bought a range finder recently and I think the watch should go to someone who has a good use for it.

Don't need these items but good luck to those in the mix - love the contests!

Nice prize to kick off the week. Good luck to all who enter.

This combo would be great for my game. The watch for easy to find yardage and the laser to get the accurate number as I’ve been working hard my distance control with the scoring clubs.

The immediate upgrade for me would be I don't have any type of range finder in my bag. This would be an awesome upgrade to having nothing!

The next big upgrade for me is I want to truly understand how far a ball went with a particular club in a round, so that I have accurate sense of what it can really do.

It will also help me document and better understand my misses, so that when I practice I have something tangible i can use as a data point to set goals and see results.

I'm committed to better course management in '22 and having data to review will help me get better at course management and club selection.

Listen to the podcast recently with Shot Scope got me really invigorated in using data to help me get better! Thanks for the opportunity THP & Shot Scope! Good luck to all and this will be awesome for whomever wins it!

Knowing your distances on course, plus knowing the distances, tendencies, and areas of improvement based on data you can look at off course, sounds like a winning combination to improve your scores!

Good luck to all!!

Great prize!
The analytics that the watch provides would be an invaluable asset to improve my overall game. I also love the fact that there are no additional costs or subscriptions. Good luck everyone.

Very cool prize to kick this off!

The V3 would be really nice to have because right now I have zero idea where I tend to miss and where my biggest opportunities for improvement are. The V3 would be perfect to help improve my game.

I did just purchased a range finder so I would pay it forward to a random THPer if I won.

Ever since my Garmin went kaput this year I have been without any measuring device. Plus to be able to track performances with each club would be great! Good luck to all and Merry Xmas🎅!

So awesome that THP does this.

A range finder would drastically help my game. I like having the GPS features on my phone but I'm always worried about it not being accurate which leads to indecisiveness when I get over my ball. That is not a good thought before swinging. I don't know much about the watch, I've never used a golf-specific watch before but being the techie I am I'm sure it would be a great addition as well.

Great start to the Holiday Cheer Event. Good luck everyone!

Knowing your distance is sooooo important and it just seems nowadays that courses are not putting distance sprinklers anymore. You see the 150 bush but not much else. Knowing your precise distance will help you keep/save strokes. I know it will for me.

Looking forward to this one. Been eyeing up the watch for a good year now.

Back