Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

He is so streaky on the course isn't he?
I’m just going to blindly hope all of this was just that the injury he was fighting through was worse than he let on and now he’s back and fully healthy again.

This group is going to be so much fun to watch. Feel like all three will go low, with Collin leading the way.

is there anyone else having issues with usopen.com and their live stream? For some reason it's not loading.

is there anyone else having issues with usopen.com and their live stream? For some reason it's not loading.
You can watch with the free Peacock account.

Working for me right now on my desktop computer. Featured group is Morikawa, JT and Bruce.

Hatton just rattled the pin on #1!

Working for me right now on my desktop computer. Featured group is Morikawa, JT and Bruce.
Just tried again and no dice. Might be my work computer from where I work, lol. IT has a lot of restrictions.

I'd quit.
Work's overrated right? lol. On the plus side, I had an interview for a new position here at work on Monday and just got a call about a second position here. Hopefully something comes out of them.

Work's overrated right? lol. On the plus side, I had an interview for a new position here at work on Monday and just got a call about a second position here. Hopefully something comes out of them.
I've got a few ideas to request in your hiring package...

Lefty looking like such a weekend warrior bro out there, especially with the shades haha

Wolffy with the birdie.

Phil with a lip out on the par putt on #10 (his first hole).

Hovland’s been working on his short game!

Bogey for Phil to start.

Lefty looking like such a weekend warrior bro out there, especially with the shades haha
He could use an upgrade in the sunglasses department I think. :cool:

Brooks on the board

Morikawa already dropped a couple.

Wolff with an eagle putt. Let’s go!

He could use an upgrade in the sunglasses department I think. :cool:
Nah man the aviators are a classic. Just looks like me after a night of drinks and cigars, where I fight off the nausea every time I put a tee in the ground

Wolff is on the hunt

3 pin dingers already today. These guys are firing right at it!

Back