Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

Man from what looked like Morikawa was going to have a 10 foot birdie putt and could walk off with a double bogey. Ridiculous.

Becoming a fan of Hovland and his game. Guy just grinds and doesn't go away.
And always with a smile on his face. He’s one of the few guys who looks like he actually enjoys being out there.

Morikawa’s swing is silky.

And always with a smile on his face. He’s one of the few guys who looks like he actually enjoys being out there.
Could agree more. Love the positive attitude, there was a really good article about him in Golf Digest this month. He's an easy one to root for.

Also, nice par save there.

Man from what looked like Morikawa was going to have a 10 foot birdie putt and could walk off with a double bogey. Ridiculous.
A lot of these pin positions force players to play away from the hole or risk what happened to CM.... Great shot was definitely not rewarded there

This is setting up to be an insane final back 9

This is setting up to be an insane final back 9
Given the chops this course has, add in wind, and the top of the leaderboard bunching up, should make for one heck of a finish.

Brooks on that 90 footer, shoooorrrrtshortshortshort!

Man, it's like the sport is there to support the unending advertising.

LETS GO BILLY HO!

Coverage is just so bad these days. Just endless commercials.

Horschel is hitting some putts today....Morikawa with a great answer.

I have to laugh when the announcers act like the players are in trouble when they hit into a bunker. They’re more comfortable out of the sand than most of us are off a perfect turf lie.

HOVY! Let’s go! Love that kid.

Brooksie lurking too!

Hovy is feeling it too.

Brooks has dip in... get ready for another level

Hovy!

Holy **** Schefler too!

So awesome we got an NBC Sports Break to talk to a hockey player about changing diapers and see the updated Charles Schwab Cup standings

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What a leaderboard! It’s raining outside and I am all here for this!

Back