Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

So awesome we got an NBC Sports Break to talk to a hockey player about changing diapers and see the updated Charles Schwab Cup standings

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That announcer’s mustache is the most pathetic attempt I’ve ever seen. 😆 He needs to put some milk on that thing and let the cat lick it off.

So awesome we got an NBC Sports Break to talk to a hockey player about changing diapers and see the updated Charles Schwab Cup standings

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

im a blackhawks fan (obviously bias) , but it was better than most of the other commercial options

Guys are pouring putts in from everywhere. So many guys could win this

And here I thought the course with the most diabolical greens was a little track down in Georgia.......

I love it - it's got the typical Florida course look that I'm accustomed to playing, and plays like the red-headed stepchild of some of the toughest (Bear at Grand Traverse, Old Corkscrew, Tiburon Black). I would give just about anything to have a crack at this track!

Rorys gotta put some more pressure on, hope he can climb up a little more

Watching that tee shot on 9 makes my palms sweaty. Narrow corridor between the trees, forced carry, semi-blind shot, fairway bunker in the landing area - it’s like every amateur’s nightmare rolled into one.

Looks like a great track! Scheffler carrying 3w 296... Holy cow!

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is wearing Nike shoes this week?

Great job Hovland

Absolutely incredible birdie for Hovland after that punch out

What a birdie by VH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an up and down for Hovy!

What an up and down for Hovy!

That was absolutely absurd. He could have tried that 100 times and not made birdie again. Amazing.

So clutch by Hovland. He just turned s**t into sunshine, what a great recovery.

Wow Hovland hammered that, still a ways away for par

Morikawa is en fuego.

Need Billy to quote Hoffman and say he’s not playing for second.

A 220 yd 5i for colin :oops:

Bravo Billy🤣

Billy is going to get dirty on this one.

Back