ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

:love::love::love:. Happy to have another year of supporting St. Jude's approaching.

Ready to join again for 2023!

Can’t wait for 2023 signups! Helping an amazing organization while getting the bonus of a chance at some incredible experiences

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Thank yo so much for that and it’s coming soon.
Will definitely be keeping an eye out!

The 2023 tag looks great!

Skimming again.... didn't realize this was an old thread, and was feverishly trying to figure out why I didn't have the button to upgrade :ROFLMAO: Can't wait to join the AC again!

Failed to join last year because well life...looking forward to seeing the upgrade option pop up.

23 tag may be the best I’ve seen! Fantastic work @jdtox !

Just went searching for the upgrade after noticing @JB had 2023.

C'mon, I wanna join. Take my money please!
It should be coming shortly after the Morgan Cup. Not much longer to wait.

And thank you.

Looking very forward to a great 2023 here, on the course and just in general. I still cannot understand or believe I had never heard of or stumbled upon this place until 2021!

Since then, an event, 2 other non-sanctioned events (met about 30-40 members) and even played 1 round with member - not knowing this until deep into the round. Have bought and sold here, learned tons here, tried to help where I could - just an all around great place - oh yea even met a member for just food - no golf (WTF?:oops:)

Thanks - @JB, how you doing? On the mend and closing in on 'normal' whatever that may be?

I can't wait to get that 2023 AC banner... it is 🔥. It's also a really good cause obv.

I can't wait to get that 2023 AC banner... it is 🔥. It's also a really good cause obv.
Same. best money spent all year

Back