EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

The team names are a lot of fun.
Got any in the hopper ready to go? Want to give us a preview or maybe a list of almost made the cut?

So awesome, Budget golf and THP make magic together.

Only bummer is I personally can't go to this one, but dang, everyone who gets in is going to have a blast!!!

Got any in the hopper ready to go? Want to give us a preview or maybe a list of almost made the cut?
No sir: no idea until we draw the participants

This looks 🔥🔥🔥, good luck to those entering

OK, "clubbed seal" freaking killed me.
We like to have all of the fun Because if you can’t have fun at a THP event like this, what are we even doing? Haha

We like to have all of the fun Because if you can’t have fun at a THP event like this, what are we even doing? Haha

For sure.. It caught me off guard out of the gate. lol.

For sure.. It caught me off guard out of the gate. lol.
We try not to be offensive, because we want some team pride, but make no promises hahah

We try not to be offensive, because we want some team pride, but make no promises hahah

Love it. Personally, nothing offends me. So no worries there.

How bout that field size, too!? Sounds like a blast

The team names are always so fun. I can't get over what is all included in this. So much swag, and that course...hot damn it looks incredible. All around pretty unreal. So damn cool.

Those introductions were hilarious. Being able to follow the group chat on YouTube made it that much better.

What an event.

12 THPers, kick azz names, amazing swag, what a course, and the sponsors :oops:

Oh, definitely need some food combination names there.

WOW. :oops::love: That is awesome. Can't wait for signups already. Everything about this is incredible. Nicely done as always THP!

This is going to be special in so many ways. Just incredible.

The 2019 Budget Golf Championship was my first ever THP event. I'm ready, willing, and able to make a return in this year's event!!

Hopefully a little good luck will be on my side come selection time

Back