2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

We're due for a Stars and Stripes Truvis version around this time aren't we?

I liked the last version with the USA and Stars and Stripes.

If you are a fan of this line of balls, pay very close attention to THP over the next week.

The 22 Chrome Soft has been my ball of choice since last November. I'm still playing with ones that I received at the Dream Foursomes. And I purchased two dozen more of the 22 Truvis.

Like others here I have posted about going back and forth between the X and the XLS. Last years ball was the XLS and I was thinking it would but until recently it has been close . All that changed when I made a shaft change in my Rogue ST Max. I had left the stock shaft in early on because for whatever reason I was hitting it well and a brief experiment with my Ventus Blue 5S VeloCore didn't go well. Put the Ventus back in play yesterday and between the driver with that shaft and the XLS I was hitting some of the longest drives I have in a while. That continued this morning. Decision made its the Chrome Soft XLS.

Been playing another ball last two rounds, going to put the XLS in play on Monday. Waiting on restock of another OEM 22 ball, but after that may make a call.

In preparation for that ball of choice, I may pick up some '22 Stars & Stripes XLS Truvis when we go for my wife's club fitting tomorrow.

I had my personal best yesterday with the CSX. Still a bit unsure if it’s too much spin. I did bring back a 7 iron a few feet, but also had 10ish yards of roll on a nice 4 iron the next hole. No plans to change right now.

it was annoying last Saturday, I went into the local shop I get all my stuff from. AND THEY WERE OUT CSX BALLS!!!
I ran into this exact problem recently. So I had to play the wrong ball. And that does not help my issues. :LOL:

I ran into this exact problem recently. So I had to play the wrong ball. And that does not help my issues. :LOL:
I actually did the adult thing and walked out. I will buy more when there are more..

I actually did the adult thing and walked out. I will buy more when there are more..

It's that an option? I.. don't think I... There are rules! I think you violated some of them. A lot of them.

20220625_233848.jpg

*I* bought the other ones today to balance things out and do further experiments like a responsible lunatic. :LOL:

It's that an option? I.. don't think I... There are rules! I think you violated some of them. A lot of them.

View attachment 9099740

*I* bought the other ones today to balance things out and do further experiments like a responsible lunatic. :LOL:

I am ok with breaking rules from time to time. Lol

20220626_183927.jpg

I picked up a dozen of the CSX to give them a try and see how they compare to the X LS when I play somewhere with greens that aren't quite as receptive

View attachment 9099740

Where's the Triple Track?????????

I picked up a dozen of the CSX to give them a try and see how they compare to the X LS when I play somewhere with greens that aren't quite as receptive

Where's the Triple Track?????????

Lines are bad. They make people crazy.

#Don'tDoDrugs

These greens are tour hard and it runs away. I feel like you can see some of the action on it.

That's the LS.

Lines are bad. They make people crazy.

#Don'tDoDrugs

you shut your face. God himself would use triple track if he could ever find the time to squeeze in a round of golf.

you shut your face. God himself would use triple track if he could ever find the time to squeeze in a round of golf.
Oh yeah. Totally known for creating things in straight lines. :LOL:

Back