LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2022 Enjoy the Walk with MotoCaddy and Mizuno

Safe travels

Safe travels everyone! Glad work was slow the last 24 hours and I was able to follow along.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Safe travels guys! Thanks for making these last 2 days fly by with some great content!

Safe travels! Great event. Super jealous of those involved but the content and information shared definitely pushed me over on the debate of what electric cart to get. I just need info on the new M7 GPS release date now!

Safe travels all!!! Thanks for taking us on this ride.

Day of play but have just got caught up. Awesome day. Safe travels all.

I'm pretty sure I'll have one ordered no later than Monday. I need one so bad! Just a little nervous to take that plunge before I speak to you know who....🤣
online orders already get my in trouble, this one would REALLY get me in trouble without talking to him first 😳🤣
I mean hey, at least it's not something from WhatNot this time

That was awesome. Went uphill through the bumpy rough patch like it was nothing.
That is why I grabbed that one. It was that exact spot where I knew this was the best cart I had tried.

It was really cool to see them in motion. Safe travels to everyone!

Great following! The Motocaddies look awesome!! Now if they could just putt for me!

Safe travels everyone!

Good video. The cart is fast.

Yes and its fantastic on a warm day on the course.
At the tee box on 5 and 14 on my course.
THat is awesome. This was a fun event.

Safe travels! Great event. Super jealous of those involved but the content and information shared definitely pushed me over on the debate of what electric cart to get. I just need info on the new M7 GPS release date now!
Website says they are shooting for August 1st but if you check out the Off Course last week with MotoCaddy, Roger mentions that that could be a moving timeline since their GPS stuff is tied to what's going on in Ukraine. So plan for August but don't be surprised if it moves. You can preorder now on their website though I believe!

Yes and its fantastic on a warm day on the course.
At the tee box on 5 and 14 on my course.
I'd feel awful wiping my sweaty sunscreen-covered face with that fancy towel. What's the temp like there today?

I'd feel awful wiping my sweaty sunscreen-covered face with that fancy towel. What's the temp like there today?
70 when we teed off and probably hit 78

Safe travels everyone! What a great event and follow

How are the guys hitting them today?
The rough got me today. I feel like I hit the ball ok, but out of position just a little and you pay for it.

How are the new drivers doing today?
Driver was amazing. Has the perfect shape at address for me and the sound, Mizuno nailed the sound. As long as anything out there on center strikes and it’s longer on mishits than my ZX5

Where have the guys settled with keeping their remotes while on course?
I clip mine to the back of my belt when hitting a shot. It was like second nature and just felt natural there.

How long will the battery last? Would these need to be charged every round or can they run multiple rounds (within reason obviously)
I charged mine up last night and it had a full battery after 18. I’m pretty sure you’ll get 2-3 rounds out of a charge.

How‘d the round end? How do the guys feel compared to otherwise walking/carrying/pushing
I went 45/43 for an 88. I had more doubles than I cared for, but that was all the rough. I just couldn’t get a good gauge of how the ball would come out. I would catch a flyer or at times the rough would snag the hosel and it was chunk city.
I feel great. Feet don’t hurt and my legs don’t feel heavy. If I’m not riding, MotoCaddy is the only way I’m walking. It makes golf so much easier.
Safe travels all! Thanks for taking us along! How was the driver @mikeg_74 ?
I really like the driver. Fit is good and any errant shots were all me. Im getting some good distance out of it for me being a shorter hitter off the tee and more importantly my mishits are flying a little longer.

Back