Tour Event 2022 Farmers Insurance Open

some decent pairings for the first two days

Some hot groups for Wed / Thur!!! That felt weird typing. Now to find time to tune in as we are in our mandatory sales kickoff.

Zalatoris apparently put on 15lbs since September and added an inch to his driver shaft.

Perfect weather today. I'm jealous! Will be fun to watch

I love Torrey pines golf course.... Don't @me...

Am i missing something? Why is this one starting on Wednesday?

Best part of this event is that it means Riviera is not far away!

Excited to watch this one as the weather is supposed to be gorgeous! We will be getting a snow storm here in MA on Saturday.

Am i missing something? Why is this one starting on Wednesday?
With the expanded football playoffs, and the TOUR, despite their best efforts, realizing they cannot compete with the NFL, they didn't want to go head-to-head with the conference championships.

The Hideaway just got a shout out on PGA Tour live. Swafford went there to practice the night before winning on Sunday last week. That's awesome.

Hudson Swafford apparently worked out some driver issues at the Hideaway on Saturday night before his win last weekend.

Time to watch Rahm/Thomas/Johnson

Hell of a shot out of that bunker for JT.

That was CSX golf from Rahm right there. It’s why I love that ball

It’s far too early for all of this UFO discussion. Can we get back to the golf, please?

Ouch Rahmbo. Putter hasn’t impressed lately.

Two weeks in a row now. I don't see a change coming, but he has to be thinking about it right?
Last week was the first time in a while I thought he showed signs of frustration. I would think he would make the switch pretty quickly if this continues.

Last week was the first time in a while I thought he showed signs of frustration. I would think he would make the switch pretty quickly if this continues.

If he does make a move I wonder if he goes toulon or another shape with the insert he is playing.

How come theyre playing so early? Normally watch the west coast stuff after dinner

Back