EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Is this the year? 🤞🤞🤞

This is going to be so amazing to watch.
I want to see someone bring that Belt HOME!

Honestly I’ll be happy getting into any experience this year but this one does sound truly incredible.

I remember the first one and couldnt hit refresh fast enough to follow the coverage. Glad this tradition is live and well.

His forum name should either be

Ram Man (but that might be taken the wrong Way)
MOTU but nobody would get it
Or just Captain
My wife just said did you seriously just spit out your water!
Yes I did!!!

Wow. Just wow. I see you THP! More and more amazed by THP day by day and the opportunities it presents us all. Thank you all for making it such an awesome community! This experience would be UNREAL.

Also, since @vgolfman was in here earlier, I don't want him to forget the deal he made if he ends up being on Team Callaway this year...Hope this is an option for someone this year! Having that hour with him on Thursday night was pretty incredible. I can't imagine having most of the week with him!

No 3 Jacks, one used (GAMER!) and one still new with tags. And I just had an idea…

If I I am fortunate enough to play in The Granddaddy next year, maybe I’ll save that new one as a bonus prize, in the slim chance that I lose, for my singles match. 😏🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤯🤯View attachment 9052180

Also, since @vgolfman was in here earlier, I don't want him to forget the deal he made if he ends up being on Team Callaway this year...Hope this is an option for someone this year! Having that hour with him on Thursday night was pretty incredible. I can't imagine having most of the week with him!
Hahaha, yeeess.

This experience, THP, and Callaway will always hold a special place in my heart. I can’t wait to follow in December!

So fantastic to see all the wonderful details in the official thread. 10 more THPers going to join something they really won’t understand until around the second week of December.

LONG
LIVE
THE
GRANDADDY
😍

This is the first time you heard about THP from me when I told you about this! 10 chances to get in brother!
Love it. You’re so right 😂😂 so glad I listened to you in joining THP. Already have gotten more out of it then I ever realized I would! This has been awesome - filled with awesome folks. As you would say…. LETS GOOOO!!

Every time this thread pops up I can’t help but open it

Ahh yeah! So happy this is back again this year. Going to be amazing. I'll be trying every chance I get to join this team. Looking forward to trying and watching the team take shape! WOooO!

Is this the year dreams come true.

This is amazingly exciting! I can't wait, regardless whether I get in or not (and I really do) my forum bestie/rival is the freaking captain of the freaking grandaddy! LFG!

:dancing banana gif:

let's gooo!!!

Back