EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

The build for up for this will be insane. The prize of prizes.

Has it sunk in yet? YOUR NAME IS IN FIRST POST!!!!
I'm still in shock! I seriously have no idea how in the world I'm on this list! I never thought in a million years I'd ever be picked to go to any event let alone THE FREAKIN GRANDADDY! David and I talk about it CONSTANTLY!

I'm still in shock! I seriously have no idea how in the world I'm on this list! I never thought in a million years I'd ever be picked to go to any event let alone THE FREAKIN GRANDADDY! David and I talk about it CONSTANTLY!
His forum name should either be

Ram Man (but that might be taken the wrong Way)
MOTU but nobody would get it
Or just Captain

As a huge Callaway fan this is the event I am over moon at the opportunity of possibly attending! Either I get in or not I will be following along. Such a great event.

His forum name should either be

Ram Man (but that might be taken the wrong Way)

That is hilarious!

THIS COULD BE YOU

This could be me......

When can I sign up?!? Hahaha

Hell yea, it’s almost Grandaddy contest time.

time to get the mind juices flowing

The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All was one for the ages and because of that, 2022 is coming and once again, we will be looking for THPers to fill this team. If you haven't checked out the 2021 Live Update thread, you should really give it a read. It can be found here. Captain @MattyD-MPLS had his entire team ready to bring this amazingness to the forum and today we turn the chapter to the 2022 edition.

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
Its a Full Bag of Clubs
Fitting
Airfare
Lodging
Food
Golf at an Incredible Location
And So Much More!

What Is It?
13 lucky THP Forum Members who make up Team THP get whisked away for several days in California. You will get full rundowns on pre-release products. You will get fit at the same place the best in the world do. You will get a full bag of new Callaway equipment. You will meet the people behind the brand, spend days with them and share that experience with everybody here. You will then put it all on the line and play for Team THP against Team Callaway over two days of golf.

View attachment 9072199

When and Where
December, 2022
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2022 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from last year's team, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @Davidhibler
Ass Cap: @Tevenor
Team Member 1: @PackersGirl
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
This would be the ultimate dream for me! Would love to play with @Davidhibler @Tevenor and @PackersGirl ! GIRL POWER!

All i can say is is never fling a putter into the drink, even if i were tapped for such an event.

Seriously, i like winning as much as the next guy, though maybe not as much as @Jman did last year! But sportsmanship and camaraderie, those are most important.

hell, certainly top three🙃

Back