Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Thailand

Team leaderboard on the LIV site is using three scores for each team for the first day. Did they change from 2-2-3?

Team leaderboard on the LIV site is using three scores for each team for the first day. Did they change from 2-2-3?
Yes, I still think it should be all 4 scores all 3 rounds.

I get all that, I still just think it is weird to go somewhere with a new product that you are pitching as hip and cool to a place where relatively no one shows up. Does not speak to the transcendent idea of the product to me.

This post begs the question, are you tuning in to watch golf or count fans?

Have you never watched a PAC 12 football game versus that of the B1G, SEC or ACC? The difference in attendance is staggering when compared to that on the west coast, and that is within the same country. Same sport two totally different numbers.

Why would you not expect to see something similar in golf? Attendance at a golf event in Thailand cannot be compared to one in the USA, period. Most tour events do not compare with the WM event in Phoenix when it comes to attendance, should we denigrate all those too?

Since the “transcendent idea of the product” will most likely never suit your standards, why not just bow out of threads related to it? Many already get you don’t like it, but to others the LIV event is just as compelling as the tour event at this point. Perhaps respect their views.

Gonna try and catch some tonight

Drum Start Let's Goooo!!

It be more fun if they kept drumming through the tee shots

That one drummer's armpit needs its own social.

Poulter rocking the socks again.

Ian Poulter.....no. should not wear shorts

There is literally no rough here. Course looks fun. But this is a powder puff course for these guys.

FIFTEEEN ROUNDS played on this course before LIV golf arrived!? DId I hear that right? Now that's fresh.

They take it to Nicholas Sparks books and Arlo goes at them with speaking of Car ride from hell.. #LIVBroadcast :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't think they understand what a rom com is. :ROFLMAO:

They take it to Nicholas Sparks books and Arlo goes at them with speaking of Car ride from hell.. #LIVBroadcast :LOL::LOL::LOL:
These guys are freaking horrible..

Chacarra with a dart

I think it is interesting the LIv went with shorts. I think it’s great. The PGA will look like second fiddle if they ever decide to allow it. Which they should..

I think it is interesting the LIv went with shorts. I think it’s great. The PGA will look like second fiddle if they ever decide to allow it. Which they should..
When you don't have to deal with tradition things can change quickly

These guys are freaking horrible..
I was laughing. I don't want the announcers to add nothing to it, just say what's happening. That sounded like after round banter about a bad cartner to me and I thought it was funny. Arlo obviously like 'these ******* guys are killing me..' lol

So is it 3 scores all 3 days for team score now?

Chacarra has chicken legs

When you don't have to deal with tradition things can change quickly
Yeah I get that. And like it. The pga suffers because it is too rigged.

This course looks pure

Back