CONTEST 2022 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

I’m looking for a 4 or 5 seed or higher to get onboard with. Let’s goooo dark horse!!!

Dang it. That's what I get for going to play golf.

Good luck to all lucky participants!
Getting to play golf isn't a bad thing. At this point I'd trade you for my place IF I could actually golf. I think you're the lucky one;)

I'd like in!

Update: Dang those went fast

Dam miss this....any spots left? If yes, I'm in

Edit: I see it's full. If you decide to run a 2nd bracket then I would like to jump in

Wonder if anyone can be bribed out of their spot 🤔:p:ROFLMAO:

I want in.

Signed
Everybody that skims this thread.

March Madness is here and that means a killer contest! We have partnered with Tour Edge Golf and they have generously offered some incredible prizes.

This will be open to 64 THPers that will randomly be tied to a team making their run at winning it all. You must be an Albatross Club Member to enter. If you aren't already one, you can read all about it here and decide if it's something you would like to join.

If your team makes it to the top 8 you are automatically a winner! The prizes are as follows:

1st Place - Choice of Exotics 722 Driver
2nd Place - Choice of 722 Fairway
3rd Place - Choice of Exotics 722 Hybrid
4th Place - Choice of Exotics 721 Hybrid
5th-8th Place - Choice of Hot Launch 522 Hybrid

To enter, simply post in this thread that you want to participate in this contest and the first 64 Albatross Club members will be selected.

This first post will be updated daily with revised brackets during the tournament.

This thread will also be used for all of the March Madness college basketball conversations no matter if you are a part of the contest or not. Good luck everybody.

View attachment 9072392
In! Too late?

Getting to play golf isn't a bad thing. At this point I'd trade you for my place IF I could actually golf. I think you're the lucky one;)

And with 3.5 days of rain coming starting tomorrow morning, no way I was going to miss the chance to play today.

I want in.

Signed
Hey, with how fast these go you need to post first and hope for the best :ROFLMAO:, then you go back and edit after you realize you were too slow!

Going to be fun to watch those that got in! I love the idea of you have a team, and that's it, no picks, no nothing. Its fun!

I am in

Going to be fun to watch those that got in! I love the idea of you have a team, and that's it, no picks, no nothing. Its fun!
That's the only reason I jumped in. Very few people care about my march madness obsession... and I know very little about college basketball.

The NCAA D1 and D2 wrestling tournaments grab much of my attention!

Love the excitement for this one.

This is going to be so fun. Had a good run last year, but my Cinderella team fell just a tad bit short.

I want in.

Signed
OHHHHH someone said Skim!?!?!!

There will be more!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
First time in a while that I missed out on signups for this one. Bummer, this is always a blast. Good luck to everyone that got in!

Dang, missed this. Guess I won’t be able to try and beat my 3rd place finish last year!

With how quickly those 64 spots went, we may have to do one of these for the NIT and CBI too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With how quickly those 64 spots went, we may have to do one of these for the NIT and CBI too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s a lot of prizes but good news is we have so many fun contests right around the corner

Back