2022 Masters Dinner: Hideki Matsuyama

Fantastic looking menu.

sushi and wagyu from Augusta chefs has to be amazing! pulling a Justin Thomas and going back for seconds! lol

I would F with that 24/7/365... Just hold the mushrooms

Yeah, that sounds alright.

A5 Wagyu... YES PLEASE.

View attachment 9079000

I am drooling thinking about this.

Same. I love sashimi and sushi and A5 Wagyu is the highest grade and is about $150/pound if you can find it at your local butcher. This is the best Masters Champion's menu I can remember. :)

One of the best menus ever

Can I ask without any knowledge , who is missing ?
One of the two green jacket winners in this photo. The one who won it three times, not the one who won it five times.

Lefty.jpg

One of the two green jacket winners in this photo. The one who won it three times, not the one who won it five times.

View attachment 9079219
Thanks , wonder if it’s deliberate ? Or because he’s not playing this particular year ? I could see a view that he gets invited to the dinner but not play as is choice not to play in tournament? Or is their other reasons based upon his recent commentary and alternative tour ?
Regardless still think he’s earned the right to attend the gathering dinner .

Each year the defending champion has a celebration of sorts in the Masters Champions Dinner. An exclusive event taking place the Tuesday of Masters week hosted by the reigning holder of the Green Jacket.

Hideki Matsuyama, the first Japanese professional to win the Masters is the host this week and here is a look at his chosen menu.

View attachment 9078999

Continue reading...
I am drooling....

A5 Wagyu Ribeye…my word.

That looks absolutely incredible, I'd get stuck right into that :love:

I can imagine sleeping on that meal….perfection.

This is one of my favorites I’ve seen so far.

Understated elegance. A fitting menu for the honoree.

Im going to have wagyu at the end of the month for my birthday dinner

my dinner looked nothing like this

1649297000242.png

One of my favorite Masters menus in recent times

Back