2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Played with a guy on Friday afternoon who had a San Diego in the bag. What a gorgeous stick, the black and green look so good together, and that face milling :love:.

Have about a year in with the Eleven S 2-Ball Tour Lined putter and still really enjoying it. It has spent more time in my bag by at least 11 months in comparison to any other mallet I have ever owned and don't see it exiting any time soon. Prior to getting this putter, I was pretty anti-mallet and anti-insert. Now rolling a fully milled blade, which I still have several of, just looks and feels weird. The alignment aid combination of the 2-Ball and the Tour Line has really helped me with that aspect of the putting process.

PSA: I posted in the Motocaddy bag thread about the stroke lab shaft in my Eleven getting nicked and scratched from the putter well. The putter well in the Pro-Series bag has plastic around the top of the well which was the culprit in doing damage to the shaft. So be careful if you are using a putter well with plastic around the opening and are using a stroke lab or any other graphite or other putter shaft with a finish on it.

It is really interesting to me that I played the Odyssey Ten slant neck and then an Odyssey Eleven slant neck and found them to be amazing until the Toulon Las Vegas beat them out for the spot in my bag. On this vacation I've brought them back out for some fun competitions and I'm struggling with the Ten and doing okay with the Eleven but not finding the consistency I had before

Right now gamer is Rossie S but my CH 7 is right behind in the sub spot. I’m looking forward to the tourney Saturday to see my Rossie S come out hot. It seems poised for a big day. I’m really curious what I’ll be fitted into Dec. I could see Anything from Tri hot to Toulon.

Toulon Chicago is just pure fire. I know there’s been a picture rolling around about when the next Toulon is coming out but my god, if they make it better than this…I just don’t know what I’m going to do with myself :LOL:

Received the 2022 version (White Hot insert) of the Ten S today from Callaway Preowned. Opted for the same alignment system, 2-Ball Tour Lined, as the Eleven S I have been rolling for the past year. After rolling numerous putts with the Ten on my indoor practice green, I noticed the it does not have as much toe release though impact as the Eleven does. The Ten has 10* less toe hange than the Eleven and has more weight in the back whereas the Eleven is forward weighted, both of which I'm sure contribute to the slower toe release of the Ten. I am looking forward to seeing how it performs out on the course.

CH7 is taking the primary spot coming into the next Golfweek events. Right now the back and forth stroke just seems so consistent. If it’s not on the hole it’s close. Never like changing putters mid season but the next event especially it’s a shooters course and I need that consistent roll. Right now I think the line on top and structure is fitting my eye better.

Toulon Chicago is just pure fire. I know there’s been a picture rolling around about when the next Toulon is coming out but my god, if they make it better than this…I just don’t know what I’m going to do with myself :LOL:
I saw the comments about AI but didn’t see the photo o_O

Still getting used to my Las Vegas. Got it bent at CC last weekend but haven’t been on the course since. Currently experiencing something very odd though. When practicing, I can’t hit the sweet spot to save my life but I still hit good putts. When I’m on the course it feels like I can’t miss the sweet spot

I just got it in at 28 putts, 8 1 putts, the Toulon Chicago w/ UST Mamiya All In Proto isn’t coming out of my bag anytime soon.

What’s this now???
Supposedly, there is some form of AI or machine learning in the next line of Toulon putters. Similar thought process as with the flash face, is what I've heard, just focus on putting stroke instead of driver shots obviously.

I love my Toulon Chicago :love: I just wish I hadn't chosen that club, out of all of them, with which to experiment with length :(

I have a Doublewide from last years release. I’ve liked the grip but I’m going to swap it out for a rubber Lamkin Sinkfit (fat pistol grip). It weighs 120g while the counterweight and grip currently weigh 105g per research online. Will that 15g not be a big deal for proper balance or will I need to add more weight to the putter head? What’s the general wisdom in this situation?

Took the Ten S on the course for the first time today and rolled it quite well. Aim and distance control were spot on. I did noticed less of a tendency of rotating it too far inside on the backstroke in comparison to the Eleven S I have been using for the past year.

Whit Hot 7CH went into my bag about 3 weeks ago and I’m loving the consistency. Putts 7 feet and in seem to be all over the hole every putt. 4 footers feel automatic which has been a small thorn in recent tourneys with a few WTH misses. The stroke lab shaft really is great. Keeps the putter light weight but not loose(Every putt feels very controlled without forcing.). The structure of the putter and aim point just seem to really help line up the putt. With a tourney coming next week I’m really excited to see this development.

Putting practice today

7ft putts and in 92%
4 foot and in 98%

Let my dad use the Triple Track Ten today, so I was rolling the Toulon Daytona. It didn’t take long to remember why I love this putter. Feel was fantastic, alignment was solid, and three putts were nowhere to be found.

Even though I haven't been able to play in over 2 weeks, I have been rolling a lot a putts with the Ten S on my indoor practice green and have grown very comfortable with it. The rear weighting has really helped keep my putter on a better and more consistent path. I definitely foresee it being my gamer going forward over the Eleven S that I have really enjoyed over the past year.

Let my dad use the Triple Track Ten today, so I was rolling the Toulon Daytona. It didn’t take long to remember why I love this putter. Feel was fantastic, alignment was solid, and three putts were nowhere to be found.
How’s it out of the bunker :LOL:

Man I am THIS close to making everything with the Chicago. I’m just so confident over the ball. I know there’s some pictures out there of new Toulons and if they improve on these, holy hell. I’d be even more in love with a club than I thought possible

So got some good practice in today with my San Diego.

Short putts and mid were great. Long putts were a struggle. I practiced some more in the afternoon and it seemed longer putts were starting to click distance wise. You don’t get much feedback it seems in long putts so it’s an adjustment. I’m getting more use to the sound as far judging the contact though. It might be the quietest putter I’ve ever had. You don’t feel the impact much either.

I felt like for first time out on the course with the San Diego things went pretty well. Still figuring out my tempo but can’t expect everything to click immediately. Definitely a little bit of a weight difference in my Toulon vs The newport 2 I switched from recently.

I felt like for first time out on the course with the San Diego things went pretty well. Still figuring out my tempo but can’t expect everything to click immediately. Definitely a little bit of a weight difference in my Toulon vs The newport 2 I switched from recently.
They do have weight kits to dial that in for you if you’re looking to!

They do have weight kits to dial that in for you if you’re looking to!

Yeah I’m currently figuring out my thoughts on that. The new port has a pair of 30s in it. Toulon SD has 10s for default.

Back