2022 OGIO Woodē System

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw a new version of these, quite the unique top. Anyone use one?

1643147741488.png1643147751184.png

Last edited:
just saw a new version of these
Whoa. Post moved mid-reply. Some next level wizardry. Anywho, I got one last year and it’s fantastic! Not sure what’s new in 22. Worth noting you also get a free shipsticks round trip with purchase.

My favorite design for clubs but these colorways are a hard no.

I used to love the Woode system. I"m not sure I'm down with it now though.

My favorite design for clubs but these colorways are a hard no.
I was going to say the same thing. The 2 color options with the hybrid stand bag are :sick::sick::sick: I'm intrigued by the Woode top divider system though.

• Admin
Never used one, but I definitely would

The orange one is a bit much but I don't hate the blue one I posted 🤷‍♂️
The blue is definitely the lesser of the two evils;)

I was going to say the same thing. The 2 color options with the hybrid stand bag are :sick::sick::sick: I'm intrigued by the Woode top divider system though.
The divider is what caught my eye actually its definitely different.

Got all excited when I saw the title, then when I opened and saw the pics my heart sunk. What is with that plastic top? It looks awful and is completely unnecessary. Just go back to how the woode system used to be (sooner rather than later preferably as my current woode bag is starting to get a bit gnarly)!!!

I don't mind that setup. Interesting design. I'd have to see it in person

Got all excited when I saw the title, then when I opened and saw the pics my heart sunk. What is with that plastic top? It looks awful and is completely unnecessary. Just go back to how the woode system used to be (sooner rather than later preferably as my current woode bag is starting to get a bit gnarly)!!!
The OG was a great bag, this is lacking.

I like the hybrid bag colors! Way more fun than the all black I’m rocking right now.

I loved it with the Silencer tech. But that tech was pulled when Callaway bought them out. I’ve since switched to 14-way Sun Mountain bags and won’t buy Ogio again unless they bring the silencer tech back or some new variant of it.

I always felt dumb carrying a Ping Hoofer with a bag full of clubs from another maker. This could be the answer

Yuck on colors

I actually like the divider system in this OGIO bag at least in looks.

I actually like the divider system in this OGIO bag at least in looks.
I wonder how soft the plastic/rubber divider top is. The older Woode system had the divider top with that fabric/padded top. I looks like it would work, but if it's really hard, would it mark/rub the shafts? 🤷‍♂️

I wonder how soft the plastic/rubber divider top is. The older Woode system had the divider top with that fabric/padded top. I looks like it would work, but if it's really hard, would it mark/rub the shafts? 🤷‍♂️

Now, that might be an issue!

Still one of my favorite layouts, but still prefer my older one. Then again, would have to see in person about the top formed piece. Colors...no.

Back