Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s time for the second major of the year and this contest is a good one. This will also serve as the place for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire 2022 PGA Championship.

Untitled-design-8-1024x692.png

The PrizeWe have teamed up with Callaway Golf for a prize that is pretty darn awesome where you can win one of the unique and limited edition 2022 PGA Championship staff bags. You will see them all over TV this week and of course now you can have your very own.

Southern Hills CC was established in 1936, just as Tulsa was being touted as the “Oil Capital of the World”. 

The city was growing rapidly as people moved there for work, with its economy relatively prosperous in...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, what a prize!
Lots of Buzz around this tournament.

Gimme Xander.
And the bag would be a pure display piece. (actually, I'd probably pass it along to someone with oklahoma ties, good looking bag (y))

Scottie Scheffler and I'll use it for a display. Such a great looking bag!

I'll go with Rahm FTW
The bag would go on display in the man cave

Cameron Smith
I would likely take the bag out for a round every now and then. A bag that nice, deserves to get some sunshine.

Jordan Speith will be the victor of the 2022 PGA at Southern Hills.

I will use that incredible bag as a display only item.

Great contest - as they all are - thanks THP and Callaway Golf.

I have to go with my boy Jordan Spieth to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills.

I would definitely rock this on the course, at least for special occasions, but not an every round thing.

Thanks to Callaway and THP for this awesome contest.

Jordan Speith
The bag will be my display-only trophy

I’d go Hovland.

This would definitely be used on the course!!!

Gonna give Spieth the win.

Hideki Matsuyama
I would have to game it once right?!

Gimme Dustin Johnson to the moon!
Nice addition in the mancave of the new house!

My pick is Hideki Matsuyama

Definitely a display piece for me!

I will display this in my living room proudly. I will also explain to my wife how cool it is and why it must be displayed in the living room.

i will go with justin thomas

OUTSTANDING bag. Wow.

I'm going with Matt Fitzpatrick for the win.
Yup.

This would be a display piece for sure.

I think Justin Thomas wins it. I'll use this bag on the course

Rory for the win this week. The bag will be pure display... however it might hold clubs to use in the garage sim, but never on an actual course

I'd take that puppy out to make everyone jealous. I'm gonna go with a repeat of 2007 and enjoy watching Tiger shock the world!!

Back