2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I miss the white/grey surrounding the crown. But that’s a solid looking driver.
I'm there too. I can't help but feel they've gone backwards from the original Sim in the looks department

On the SIM’s? Yes. I thought they were the best looking drivers out there the past couple years.

I didn’t mind it. But I thought in general most were a pass on it.

I'm there too. I can't help but feel they've gone backwards from the original Sim in the looks department
It’s still the best looking IMO as well

Not based on sales hahahaha

That’s true. It’s funny though. Basically everyone that was willing to pay the additional fee for the mysim. Basically went murdered out.

funny how personal preferences can be so different. i always thought the two tone sims like enormous behind the ball and i just wasn’t a fan at all. when i saw the stealth plus in person, i thought the look at address may be as close to perfect as i’ve seen.

Brought my epic max ls today to PGA store vs Stealth+

I had close to my best driver swing today. Epic Max LS averaged 163 ball speed, 14.2 launch, 2220 spin

Stealth+ averaged 166 ball speed, 13 launch, 2300 spin. I hit an all time best of 169 speed today. Something about this setup w/ Ventus Black 7x gave me the most confidence to swing freely

I had close to my best driver swing today. Epic Max LS averaged 163 ball speed, 14.2 launch, 2220 spin

Stealth+ averaged 166 ball speed, 13 launch, 2300 spin. I hit an all time best of 169 speed today. Something about this setup w/ Ventus Black 7x gave me the most confidence to swing freely
And what did that equate to in average CHS and carry for each club?

The trend I see emerging is for some reason Stealth club head speeds are up a few MPH which is yielding more ball speed and a few extra yards of carry.

Looks GREAT, congrats!!!

What's the weather in MN? Are you SIM Leaguing? When does it get to dominate?!?!
The weather is cold and snowy lol. I don’t have time to get it out today. Have a sim round coming on Monday. But surgery on my wrist scheduled for Thursday 😬. But hopefully after my recovery it will mean I come back stronger than ever

I really like the looks of the face, but overall the club is looks meh to me in pictures. I need to see these in person. I've always been a bit of a Taylormade homer, so it intrigues me despite the lack of excitement on the looks.

The weather is cold and snowy lol. I don’t have time to get it out today. Have a sim round coming on Monday. But surgery on my wrist scheduled for Thursday 😬. But hopefully after my recovery it will mean I come back stronger than ever
Oh man.. good luck with that on Thursday. Don't let the gorgeous face and promise of a good time talk you into doing anything you shouldn't. Heal up so you can have a good season. (y)

Feel free to post something on Monday that will make us all jealous and want do stupid things on your behalf though. :p

Oh man.. good luck with that on Thursday. Don't let the gorgeous face and promise of a good time talk you into doing anything you shouldn't. Heal up so you can have a good season. (y)

Feel free to post something on Monday that will make us all jealous and want do stupid things on your behalf though. :p
Haha. It’s a uneekor sim. Not super accurate on spin or ball flight. Only good for trying to keep the rust off.

So question is would you pay $375 (Saying you trade the EM LS) for 9ish more yards? (saying you had the Ventus shaft)

So question is would you pay $375 (Saying you trade the EM LS) for 9ish more yards? (saying you had the Ventus shaft)

i would. 10 yards could be huge for almost everyone.

Easily yes. I’d do it for the forgiveness across the face

but I had it planned bc I bought the max ls last month knowing I could use the 90 day playability trade in at PGA store right in time for the new drivers

I would for sure especially for consistency across face

That would be worth about 30,000 yards for me over last year. About a penny per drive. For almost one less club in.

Sign me up.

Back