Tour Event 2022 The American Express

Cantlay looked off, until that drive. WOW.

It’s a really not good ball for his needs.
It would be a really really bad look for TM if he switched balls and his game suddenly caught fire.

Sounds like Phil is already switching putters/grips.

It would be a really really bad look for TM if he switched balls and his game suddenly caught fire.
It’d help him. He’s a super low spin guy playing a low spin ball and trying to fix it with gear tweaks.

Lefty +7? Ouch.

I haven't kept track, what has he been rolling recently? Still the 8802, or one of the more recent models?
Same putter this week. Just went armlock-claw-armlock on Thursday-Friday-Saturday

Rahm just carried one 330 and caught the attention of the group in front of him :oops:

Big Beautiful moves to -14! 🔥

Cantlay is imploding on the front 9.

Finau showing off his strength going for the green from that lie/stance 🤯

Always exciting when one of your instructor's students is on the front page of the leaderboard even if he plays PXG.o_O:ROFLMAO:

Paul Barjon.

That bunker on 16 is brutal. Good Lord.

tv doesn’t do it justice
I’d seriously consider declaring it unplayable and taking the two stroke penalty to drop outside of it. It probably wouldn’t cost me any more strokes than trying to play out of it!

Phil, that pitch was Philthy.

3-day cut line is currently at -7.

Rickie really struggled this week. Wow, he’s got some grinding to do for sure

I really would like to see Ricky get his game back. He’s a fun watch when he’s playing well.

Always exciting when one of your instructor's students is on the front page of the leaderboard even if he plays PXG.o_O:ROFLMAO:

Paul Barjon.

Barjon is at the top starting on Sunday. Not bad for just getting his card. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but I'll be rooting for him

Watching early coverage this morning and I just want to say that while most of the pros have awesome swings, Alex Smalley is fun to watch! Holy tempo and speed Batman!! 🤤

Back