2022 THP Experiences and Winners

ANOTHER EVENT ADDED! The Goat Cup has been added...

Any guesses on date for Ben Hogan?

He's been added! Congrats captaincaution!

We’ll have some GOAT Cup updates here shortly!!

Man it is cool seeing those events fill up. Blows my mind every time I look at all the events this year. So much awesomeness!!

Version 1.2.22
  • All GOAT Cup winners have been added.
The spots have dwindled and unfortunately I haven't made the cut yet this year, but I've truly enjoyed keeping up this thread again this year. I love going to the table and adding the newly announced winners. I'll definitely be bringing it back next year!

I think we're down to a single handful of spots left, but they are BIG ONES! :sneaky:

Version 1.2.22
  • All GOAT Cup winners have been added.
The spots have dwindled and unfortunately I haven't made the cut yet this year, but I've truly enjoyed keeping up this thread again this year. I love going to the table and adding the newly announced winners. I'll definitely be bringing it back next year!

I think we're down to a single handful of spots left, but they are BIG ONES! :sneaky:
One small change on Goat Cup, @tucsoncacti is now on Team Tudor

Did I miss something regarding the Ben Hogan experience? Not seeing it on the list any longer

Did I miss something regarding the Ben Hogan experience? Not seeing it on the list any longer
Not going to happen this year, @JB posted about it a week or two ago.

3 weeks for the Budget Golf Championship…then we, the forum and especially @JB have a really busy next month and a half.

5 days and then 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back