2022 THP Experiences and Winners

Version 1.2.19
  • The last golden ticket has been cashed
  • Full details for The Titleist experience added and announcement thread linked
Only 1 more event to get details on and that is the Ben Hogan event which was awesome last year. One of my favorite parts of that event was they brought a "media" person with and she took awesome professional photos on the ever so picturesque True Blue/Caledonia track! I legit remember that event because of it.

Any chance Ben Hogan event is in August?

Dang. Have my second kid coming in early October. So out of the running for a lot of the September/October experiences. :(

Dang. Have my second kid coming in early October. So out of the running for a lot of the September/October experiences. :(

Man.. New house and a baby coming. You are basically having your own "experiences!" ;)

Version 1.2.19
Only 1 more event to get details on and that is the Ben Hogan event which was awesome last year. One of my favorite parts of that event was they brought a "media" person with and she took awesome professional photos on the ever so picturesque True Blue/Caledonia track! I legit remember that event because of it.
One more update... @templeton80 to the Grandaddy participants!! 😁

Version 1.2.19

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" again as this thread was a tremendous help w/ the decision making process on my ticket.

Really appreciate it!!

Man.. New house and a baby coming. You are basically having your own "experiences!" ;)
Oh a busy fall of “experiences” indeed haha

Version 1.2.20
  • I've started adding the winners of the Budget Championship. I believe we also have our 3rd two time winner on the year. Datkison joins DavidHibler & Jdax as a 2 time THP Experience winner on the year. Won an entry in the Quest Cup and now also the Budget Championship, big grats on that!

Version 1.2.20
  • I've started adding the winners of the Budget Championship. I believe we also have our 3rd two time winner on the year. Datkison joins DavidHibler & Jdax as a 2 time THP Experience winner on the year. Won an entry in the Quest Cup and now also the Budget Championship, big grats on that!
Technically only Datkison as the other two got into Rivalry last year, but the event was postponed.

The Budget Championship teams are final and updated!

I think there's only one event left to be filled in its entirety, The Ben Hogan Experience and a few spots left in the Grandaddy...

The spots for this year's THP experiences are dwindling...

The Budget Championship teams are final and updated!

I think there's only one event left to be filled in its entirety, The Ben Hogan Experience and a few spots left in the Grandaddy...

The spots for this year's THP experiences are dwindling...
Shaft up 3 sign-ups coming soon too

And the Titleist event signups tomorrow.

Haha ok I couldn’t of been more wrong. 3.5 events left!

Some TBD's are going to be filled in today...

All the Titleist winners have been added. The table is almost full...

Version 1.2.I'm Not Really Sure:
  • Updated a couple events to include the Live Update Threads and also made the ever-so-important name change of Montantk to @BuffaloPlunger.

We got the Ben Hogan Experience and some Grandaddy partipants. The slots have officially dwindled!

Congrats to GLG20 & hedley_lamarr08 on the latest win though!

Back