2022 THP Experiences and Winners

Version 1.2.23
  • Added the newly announcedThe Titleist Golf Ball Experience with CC
  • Added the winners of the Budget Golf Championship and Live Update Thread link
  • Added the live update thread link for the Victory Cup with Mizuno

Version 1.2.23
  • Added the newly announcedThe Titleist Golf Ball Experience with CC
  • Added the winners of the Budget Golf Championship and Live Update Thread link
  • Added the live update thread link for the Victory Cup with Mizuno
Final member for the Grandaddy was @Scrap22

Just bumping this as I was looking over how many experiences have taken place this year. WOW.

Luckily there are a few more to go!

Three more still is pretty crazy after all the amazingness that's already happened this year!

DOH! That's an unfortunate limitation for the thread. :( I should still be able to at least get the Live Update Threads linked to close it out for the year though.
1666520948286.png

Can't show enough appreciation for this thread.

@V14_Heels , you planning to run the 2023 thread? :unsure:
As much as I've enjoyed keeping this together for you all and appreciate the thanks and praise, I think it's time for me to pass this volunteer baton onto someone else.

I'm just not active enough in the forum anymore to keep up with the events, and they are incredibly tough to keep up with if your not putting in a ton of time into reading through the posts.

I've enjoyed it though boys and girls!

Last edited:
Awesome work if this is the last hurrah for you man running it!

As much as I've enjoyed keeping this together for you all and appreciate the thanks and praise, I think it's time for me to pass this volunteer baton onto someone else.

I'm just not active enough in the forum anymore to keep up with the events, and they are incredibly tough to keep up with if your not putting in a ton of time into reading through the posts.

Thanks for doing it... was very helpful to myself and I'm sure many others.

Thanks for keeping this updated @V14_Heels! This was a cool one to see bumped up and filled out with lucky THPers!

Truly appreciate the time and effort. 👊👊

Back