2023-2024 College Football Thread

Another nip pick is that LSU/Bama stays in it’s first Saturday in November spot, both teams take the bye the week before, meaning that Ole Miss & LSU will never fall on Halloween Night, like it should. Right @Parrot ?

Last edited:
There will be a lot of complaining about not having that rivalry game for two years. It’s massive for recruiting, win or lose, because of the environment.

Hosting Vandy for the 11:00 kickoff doesn’t move the needle like hosting LSU for the 7:00 prime time game does.
If I’m a season ticket holder that sells some games to pay for the tickets I would be upset that it’s Vandy & not LSU or vice versa.

Another nip pick is that LSU/Bama stays in it’s first Saturday in November spot, both teams take the bye the week before, meaning they Ole Miss & LSU will never fall on Halloween Night, like it should. Right @Parrot ?
You mean sort of Halloweenish? It’s only been on Halloween 7 times.

Quickly checking Vandy’s 2025 home slate to see if Season Tickets are worth ordering for just the LSU game + making some money by selling the rest.

Hmmmm… Only Auburn travels, and I need to use the LSU ticket, might not break even. But if I was a random Nashville resident, you could sell just the Auburn & LSU tickets and make a profit.

Last edited:
You mean sort of Halloweenish? It’s only been on Halloween 7 times.
It was traditionally the last weekend in October.
IMG_1380.jpeg
And this man watched a punt bounce, took it at his own 11 and became a Legend… On Halloween Night. Got to give it a chance to fall on Halloween Night.

Last edited:
If I’m a season ticket holder that sells some games to pay for the tickets I would be upset that it’s Vandy & not LSU or vice versa.
Not enough to not renew my tickets, because I get them for dirt cheap, but there are a lot of unhappy people.

Not enough to not renew my tickets, because I get them for dirt cheap, but there are a lot of unhappy people.
That LSU / Auburn game was a banger on the schedule, and now … Oklahoma & Texas are why we can’t have nice things.

That LSU / Auburn game was a banger on the schedule, and now … Oklahoma & Texas are why we can’t have nice things.
Can we also blame A&M and Mizzou? Just for fun? That's why we havent played Florida in like 15 years.

Can we also blame A&M and Mizzou? Just for fun? That's why we havent played Florida in like 15 years.
LSU / Auburn wasn’t every year until Arkansas & South Carolina joined, but yes Mizzou & A&M will always feel Big 8 to me.

I didn’t realize that Auburn/ Florida waited that long…

It's funny because as an Astros fan I can tease another team now. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if he would ship the trash cans to Houston?

It’s almost like all the expansion was done in spite of the fans…

A&M is too low…

A&M is too low…

A&M for sure. They're a cult.

This list is completely bunk though based on having USC in the top 10. There are at least 5 more annoying fanbases in the old Pac-12.

A&M is too low…

OSU is #1 and it's not even close

(this could be biased as I live in Cbus and don't root for them)

A&M is too low…

I honestly would not have expected Michigan to be on there, but I'm obviously biased too. Are we really that bad or just haters because they won it this year?

I don't think SC and LSU should be on there based on the (admittedly limited number) fans I know. OSU should be #1 and ND #1b, but again biased.

A&M for sure. They're a cult.

This list is completely bunk though based on having USC in the top 10. There are at least 5 more annoying fanbases in the old Pac-12.
I don’t think LSU deserves mention on this list. 🤷‍♂️

Acting like geaux is a word is pretty annoying.
College Football GIF by LSU Tigers

A&M is too low…

Only a LSU station would list their Daddy Alabama first

Every list on the planet not from there lists Joe Burrows other school

Only a LSU station would list their Daddy Alabama first

Every list on the planet not from there lists Joe Burrows other school
Bama’s fanbase is sooooooo annoying … And every fan base in the conference agrees.

Bama’s fanbase is sooooooo annoying … And every fan base in the conference agrees.
Most people find their father annoying

Back