2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

1709176490525.png
Also live on LIV+ app

I like freedom of speech and people expressing their opinion, but do not recall anything Duval or AK did as being anywhere near "threatening Tiger's dominance". For example, during their careers Duval won one Major and AK won none.
Again, different people, have different opinions.

And it’s not a free speech thing, it’s a people thing.

Neither was ever going to be Tiger. Heck Duval was “before” Tiger.. But, AK had a lot of very special things going on. And! He had the potential to be among the very very greats of the game. I would say he never had a chance to be a Tiger but. He could have been an Arnie.. maybe the only one that could have ever attained such a feat.

If you didn’t see that, you were not looking.
I saw a guy who tried to draw attention to himself with flashy clothes and belt buckles and unconventional commentary. His golf skill level was definitely above Tour average for the 6 or 7 years he played, but there were lots of Tour players who played better than him because they were humble while he sought the spotlight.

Bored Over It GIF

I saw a guy who tried to draw attention to himself with flashy clothes and belt buckles and unconventional commentary. His golf skill level was definitely above Tour average for the 6 or 7 years he played, but there were lots of Tour players who played better than him because they were humble while he sought the spotlight.
There’s a guy who never plays humble and has 2 US Opens & 2 PGA Championships.
And not much else.

Uh.. ok

And folks, this is why they made the hater comment in the video.

I’ll tell ya what, it’s almost tempting me enough to finally watch some LIV. Probably not, but it’s close lol.

I’ll tell ya what, it’s almost tempting me enough to finally watch some LIV. Probably not, but it’s close lol.
You should give it a shot. It's been good this year.

he was here for a good time, not a long time.
Judging by how he looks now he’s definitely been having a good time the past decade

Judging by how he looks now he’s definitely been having a good time the past decade
Cut me a $20 million dollar check and tell me I cant work, I'd be having a dayum good time too.

man looks like its been a rough or incredibly wild 11 years from that photo

overall really cool story and hopefully he plays well!
Lol, looks and sounds like he blew his insurance money on marlboros and jack daniels. Dude has the face of a life well lived

Lol, looks and sounds like he blew his insurance money on marlboros and jack daniels. Dude has the face of a life well lived
Dont we all.

Myself, @War Eagle and @mikeg_74 will be up leading the fan club!
I'll be right there with you.

I love how polarizing this is. It's really interesting to see the talk on both sides. I'm so pumped to see him play again and really rooting for him to play well. Gotta figure he's playing pretty good to put himself out there like this. Should be fun.

I'll be right there with you.

I love how polarizing this is. It's really interesting to see the talk on both sides. I'm so pumped to see him play again and really rooting for him to play well. Gotta figure he's playing pretty good to put himself out there like this. Should be fun.
That's the fun part, is he playing well right now? LIV invested in him, it's driven banter about his return, will his game show up?

I freaking hope so. It would be a lot of fun to see AK return with a splash!

That's the fun part, is he playing well right now? LIV invested in him, it's driven banter about his return, will his game show up?

I freaking hope so. It would be a lot of fun to see AK return with a splash!
totally. a lot to be answered and I dig how they're playing into it. I for one believe he will surprise. Boy... do I hope so. Been a long time coming.

totally. a lot to be answered and I dig how they're playing into it. I for one believe he will surprise. Boy... do I hope so. Been a long time coming.
I so hope so, as well. He's such a good dude.

Back