2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Short rough it works well in my experience. The wider sole and high rough plus the combo of low loft I can't hit it out of rough that is "over the ball" for lack of a better measure.
I've tried multiple times, and I can hit some wicked low runners. Start direction is suspect at best...

Was short on time today before work so after rolling some putts I used this to see how the start line would set up. The flat sole sits well with a slightly closed face. Easy to keep on line. I’m looking forward to hitting some bumps with it

I am excited to see how the Super Hybrid fits in the bag. Not many positions during the Grandaddy to hit this club, but when I did it performed well with a nice launch.

I'm still hitting the previous version of the SH. However, depending on the release of the woods coming out I may upgrade.

This club just continues to impress me with its forgiveness and accuracy.

Stop me if you heard this one before however I kinda pulled my three wood into the trees but got a favorable bounce and was left with about 215-220 to the flag. Pulled the SH and nailed the green. To ice a 2 up victory on my dad. Was a really decent day.

Attachments

• IMG_5900.jpeg
    IMG_5900.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Going to do the shaft swap today. Hit this well in the simulator today but I think I really can get more out of it with the LINQ hybrid shaft. Flight is climbing a bit off the deck. I can't really say why. It just is. Using this more as a hammer for a more forward ball flight I'm hoping to get the peak height from the floor down from its 120ft mark.

LINQ black hybrid shaft installation complete. Waiting on it to cure for a day or two. If this wakes up like the King Tec did I can’t imagine how great it will be.

Got to play a round yesterday and while my short game has utterly left me the tee game and long range in has been pretty good. It mostly thanks to the super hybrid. The super hybrid has such immense ball speeds and it’s incredibly forgiving.

I’m waiting for the next generation callaway woods to drop to decide on what’s going to replace my three wood. This thing at 18* is so amazing I’m betting a 16* turned to 15 will be an absolute beast.

Got to play a round yesterday and while my short game has utterly left me the tee game and long range in has been pretty good. It mostly thanks to the super hybrid. The super hybrid has such immense ball speeds and it’s incredibly forgiving.

I’m waiting for the next generation callaway woods to drop to decide on what’s going to replace my three wood. This thing at 18* is so amazing I’m betting a 16* turned to 15 will be an absolute beast.
I’m playing mine at 15 degrees. Absolute weapon from the tee and more friendly than I expected from the deck.

Epoxy on the initial shaft swap didn't work. Going to do it myself when the epoxy gets here on Wednesday. Hopefully some new results to discuss come Friday morning. (pending I don't screw it up)

This club is firmly planted in my 2024 bag so far. It seems to be the perfect bridge club between drivers and a hybrid to irons for me.
Remind me the loft of yours @JB? I've been hitting the demo 16 degree Paradym SuperHybrid at the local range and feel it is destined to knock my high launch 3 wood out of the bag

Remind me the loft of yours @JB? I've been hitting the demo 16 degree Paradym SuperHybrid at the local range and feel it is destined to knock my high launch 3 wood out of the bag
Rocking an 18 degree.

The Epoxy held well and tomorrow I'll test this at 18 degrees directly against the King Tec. Same shaft, same lofts. The numbers will be obtained with the new Chrome Tour. Something to look forward to.

Epoxy is in place and no issues after A lot of swings. The ball flight is lower with the LINQ installed which was the goal. Didn't lose any distance.

18 degrees SH vs King Tec SH was lower launching and roughly 10 yards longer. Maybe this was shaft length given a 2 vs 3 hybrid. Same shafts. I didn't notice the heel strike at all today so maybe the weight remedied that problem for me

I wanted to love this club but didn’t take too much time on it during the fitting. Might need to get one and just work with it… I think I would benefit from it

I wanted to love this club but didn’t take too much time on it during the fitting. Might need to get one and just work with it… I think I would benefit from it
I just noticed your location. Where are you at?

I'm sure it will sound strange, but putting practice complete ;) It does it well

I have an Epic Super hybrid at 21 degrees (4H) and I love it off the tee. What is the general consensus on the new Paradym vs. the Epic? Is this new version much better for anyone that has hit both? I *think* this version was designed to launch a touch higher with a bit more spin correct? Thanks!

I have an Epic Super hybrid at 21 degrees (4H) and I love it off the tee. What is the general consensus on the new Paradym vs. the Epic? Is this new version much better for anyone that has hit both? I *think* this version was designed to launch a touch higher with a bit more spin correct? Thanks!
I have no experience with the Epic. I can say that I have no issues with retaining spin and getting launch with this at 15 degrees

I received an email from Callaway Pre-owned, indicating that the Super Hybrids are now available. I am toying with the idea of a 5, so I looked at the website and the pricing on Callaway Pre-owned is higher than brand new on the regular Callaway site. Whoops. I called customer service and the response was “good point.” The CS rep said that he will review it with his boss and to look at pricing again in the next day or so. I hope that Pre-owned will make these too good of a deal to pass up.

Last edited:
I received an email from Callaway Pre-owned, indicating that the Super Hybrids are now available. I am toying with the idea of a 5, so I looked at the website and the pricing on Callaway Pre-owned is higher than brand new on the regular Callaway site. Whoops. I called customer service and the response was “good point.” I hope that Pre-owned will make these too good of a deal to pass up.
Not suppose to look that close :ROFLMAO:
TBH - I had the same thing on the GBB Driver I have - the difference between New and CPO was $10.00

I received an email from Callaway Pre-owned, indicating that the Super Hybrids are now available. I am toying with the idea of a 5, so I looked at the website and the pricing on Callaway Pre-owned is higher than brand new on the regular Callaway site. Whoops. I called customer service and the response was “good point.” They CS rep said that he will review it with his boss and to look at pricing again in the next day or so. I hope that Pre-owned will make these too good of a deal to pass up.
I've been interested in trying one but figured they'd be on CPO soon

I received an email from Callaway Pre-owned, indicating that the Super Hybrids are now available. I am toying with the idea of a 5, so I looked at the website and the pricing on Callaway Pre-owned is higher than brand new on the regular Callaway site. Whoops. I called customer service and the response was “good point.” They CS rep said that he will review it with his boss and to look at pricing again in the next day or so. I hope that Pre-owned will make these too good of a deal to pass up.

They are more expensive on CPO than they are buying it new.
$399 new on Callaway.com
$429 on CPO

Doesn't make much sense to me

They are more expensive on CPO than they are buying it new.
$399 new on Callaway.com
$429 on CPO

Doesn't make much sense to me
Yeah, that is what I thought. I predict that my call will result in a price reduction on CPO.

Back