ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW - Sponsored by Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very strong chance you will make it into a league. I have 2 people who haven't responded to the sign up instructions and I would like to get the leagues set up ASAP because the draft is next week and I want to give everyone ample time to prepare based on their draft order.
Next week!! :oops:

It's my last day of swim lessons. I've been in planning mode for it - maybe a three day strategy for a belly ache which leads to a missed lesson but strong recovery upon their return.

Or, I'll do what is more likely and just go to swim lessons, blow my first couple rounds and blame my entire season on that. =)

It's my last day of swim lessons. I've been in planning mode for it - maybe a three day strategy for a belly ache which leads to a missed lesson but strong recovery upon their return.

Or, I'll do what is more likely and just go to swim lessons, blow my first couple rounds and blame my entire season on that. =)

I’m working on my excuse reasoning as well. An underrated part of draft strategy.

I know right!

I'll need to free up my schedule. Time management is not my strong suit, and neither is drafting so...I guess we'll see how life goes.
Me during draft:

Man I can’t wait to see who’s in my league.
I’m ready to lay the smack down with anyone who ends up in my league. No playing around this year.

I'm super excited for this. I've got to take some time to do some research though before the draft. I've not looked at things at all yet. :LOL:

🤞

Can’t wait till this starts next week. Been drafting every night. Have four more drafts to prepare 😀

Unfortunately for the 2 who never responded they are out, fortunately for 2 new people they are in! I have sent messages and will be getting with league commissioners today and I will be getting leagues set up and draft orders done. I've got some stuff to take care of this morning but I plan to have this all done for you guys by this afternoon so you can start your prep if prep is your thing. And if you are in my league, you better prep if you plan to have a chance against me ;).

So stay tuned everyone!

Unfortunately for the 2 who never responded they are out, fortunately for 2 new people they are in! I have sent messages and will be getting with league commissioners today and I will be getting leagues set up and draft orders done. I've got some stuff to take care of this morning but I plan to have this all done for you guys by this afternoon so you can start your prep if prep is your thing. And if you are in my league, you better prep if you plan to have a chance against me ;).

So stay tuned everyone!

Thank you @GolferGal for doing all this, it is appreciated!

So stay tuned everyone!
So I guess I should start preparing? Looking forward to it and appreciate the work you take on pulling this together.

So stay tuned everyone!
thank you for putting all of this together for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back