Tour Event 2023 The Genesis Invitational

Rahm is rolling. I know Tiger didn’t have his best today, but he just finished his first competitive tournament in months with an under par finish at Riviera. Positive vibes and a really fun weekend.

And Kuchar with another TOP 10. LOL

According to PGATOUR.com he has 113 total :oops:

Last edited:
I am and will continue to be a Rory guy but man does Max make it easy to root for him

I am and will continue to be a Rory guy but man does Max make it easy to root for him

Tiger should hand him a Tampax.

That bounce out on Max was just brutal

JR is on 🔥!!! #1 in the world!

I am never shy about being fond of Rory's game, and I actually quite enjoy a lot of his candid commentary.
I'm also not particularly shy about roasting golfers who throw tantrums and damage the golf course.

This **** bums me out SO bad... and he's not really a stranger to it which sucks.

It's so easy to root for Max. It's awesome that he's a threat to win in just about any given week at this point. Really hope we see him in contention at a major this year.

I don’t understand some of the relief given for these tournaments
Why in the world did he just get a free drop

If these posts were regarding the drop given to Max, I was on the road and herd them say on tour radio his ball ended up in someone’s hoodie. That person then tossed the ball a couple yards away from where he was standing with the ball in his hoodie.

totally agree, Max is not only a great golfer but also seems to be a good dude too.....and I love seeing emotion from athletes or just anyone in general imho it shows they love what they're doing and it means an awful lot to them.

If these posts were regarding the drop given to Max, I was on the road and herd them say on tour radio his ball ended up in someone’s hoodie. That person then tossed the ball a couple yards away from where he was standing with the ball in his hoodie.
Didn’t see a person toss his ball, just looked like his drive ended up on a dirt path.

Max needed the runner up. Gonna make him hungrier

I am never shy about being fond of Rory's game, and I actually quite enjoy a lot of his candid commentary.
I'm also not particularly shy about roasting golfers who throw tantrums and damage the golf course.

This **** bums me out SO bad... and he's not really a stranger to it which sucks.

It's the Roids.

Those LA crowds. Blech.

Back