Tour Event 2023 The Genesis Invitational

I do wonder if the afternoon wave watches PGA Tour Live in the morning. Seems like a cheap scouting report.

I do wonder if the afternoon wave watches PGA Tour Live in the morning. Seems like a cheap scouting report.
DA Points (doing the featured hole coverage) was talking about doing that, especially in majors.

#10 not treating Matt Wallace well.

Just my two cents worth but with the quality of the course, the depth of field, a star studded leaderboard and a national broadcast this makes any LIV event look and feel like a minor league event. I imagine if you are a LIV player part of you has to feel that the PGA Tour is better.

10 taking victims early

Just my two cents worth but with the quality of the course, the depth of field, a star studded leaderboard and a national broadcast this makes any LIV event look and feel like a minor league event. I imagine if you are a LIV player part of you has to feel that the PGA Tour is better.

I don't disagree, but I also don't think that most LIV players jumped because they felt the LIV tour was better 🤑

Mitchell not holding anything back 💪

Hahaha Matt Wallace saved by the sprinkler head!

Is the early morning coverage only on ESPN+?

Tiger handing jt a tampon after outdriving him is absolutely priceless!

Noooooo JT! Not again!

And Tiger laying up :(

Not cool.

Tiger giving JT that tampon is just great stuff. Shows the friendship between the two and how they poke each other.

The other thread about the JT/Tiger thing got shut down- I'm hopeful we don't introduce the same ish in here....

Quit laying up JT!

The other thread about the JT/Tiger thing got shut down- I'm hopeful we don't introduce the same ish in here....
We won't. I'm down to hand out some 24 hour vacations during the greatest threesome of the week on TV.

Such a nice shot there Tiger.

Let’s just play #10 all day.

Back