CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

all of my life Titleist clubs have been an aspirational product. attending the Titleist Experience last year meant getting fit, receiving irons, and biggest of all the ability to spend time and form relationships with some of the coolest people on the planet in Josh, Jacquelyn, and Marni.

a Golden Ticket would definitely mean a return trip to deepen those relationships with Titleist products and people!

See the ticket in the first post.

Make sure you signup for the 2024 Albatross Club to qualify for this contest. Details are in the first post.

Make sure you signup for the 2024 Albatross Club to qualify for this contest. Details are in the first post.
Missed the fine print, then yes, I'd 100% use it for a Mizuno event!

Callaway has the greatest breadth of products but I have always been smitten with Mizuno-back from the days of my MP14 irons. Let's go with Mizuno.

Favorite OEM is so difficult...Love Callaway Drivers and FW's, love Mizuno and Srixon irons, love Cleveland and Edel for wedges. Love what Cobra does for the THP community.
If lucky enough to win a Golden Ticket it would be an incredibly hard choice. Morgan Cup is at the top of the list but Skytrack and GolfTec are both incredible choices. GOAT Cup would be amazing, I've always wanted to try Titleist irons so that could be a solid choice. I 1000% believe ShaftUp with @DannyLe could give me 20 yards and more in the fairway. So many hard decisions!

Cobra is my favorite followed closely by Mizuno.

I would most likely use this to go back to the Morgan Cup or the Victory Cup.

Callaway is my favorite golf company they are on a roll with innovation in all facets of the equipment world... whether its clubs, gloves, bags, ect. and I would be happy to use the golden ticket for the Goat Cup ... would also be happy to let someone else get their hands on some of Callaway's awesome new new..

With that I would be probably be looking to use the golden ticket on the Skytrak event. There is something lacking in my personal golf world... it is the fact that there is no golf during the winter for me and it has become more difficult to go play in the summer with 3 kids 4 and younger. This will also help my ability to test and review clubs more often and the entire year.!

My favorite golf brand is TaylorMade, and I would use my golden ticket on a trip to the Kingdom for a full bag fitting, hopefully with free clubs afterwards :)
Make sure you join the 2024 Albatross Club to qualify for this one. Details are in the first post.
All of our experiences come with equipment for participants.

We have 15+ next year.

There are so many great golf companies out there and I am fond of many. I have been a Callaway homer ever since I got into golf and would have to say they are my favorite. Great equipment and goods and every interaction I have had with them has been A+. After getting to go to the Titleist experience last year they are jumping up my list as the equipment and people are awesome as well. There is one manufacturer that I have not had much experience with which is Cobra and I would love to learn more about their equipment and based on the Morgan Cup everyone there is fabulous. If I were to win the golden ticket it would be a tough call between the Goat Cup, 2024 Titleist experience or the Morgan Cup.

My actual reaction when I saw this prize: "WHAT!".

Mizuno holds such a special place in my heart but I think I would go with a Callaway event. Even though I have nothing of their equipment in my bag right now, I'm very interested in the engineering behind their equipment but would also love to converse about the business aspect of the brand as well. Oh, and the golfing would be cool too.

Calloway with Mizuno a close 2nd. I must admit I would probably have to use the ticket for the Grandaddy. Good luck all!

Cobra (CPG) and Callaway are my favourites. And in other circumstances I'd definitely use the Golden Ticket with either.

But now I'd look hard at SkyTrak or one of the shaft related ones. Probably UST Mamiya or Mitsubishi.

Have 3 favorite companies that would all get equal looks should I be lucky enough to receive the Golden Ticket. I would say though, that I've not the slightest idea what I would use the golden ticket on. I'd want to see as many details of the '24 experiences as possible before making a decision.

Such a hard question to nail down a favorite between all the great OEM's. The Goat cup, Shaft up's and Morgan cup are all experiences I would love to participate in and love their gear as well. Since I have to pick one for this contest and seeing that the dates work for the Goat Cup I will select that one

Woo Hoo! Golden Ticket for Christmas, how freakin' amazing is this?

For me I would have to say Mizuno, love to do a full fitting and event with this OEM.

Cobra is my favorite. I've been fortunate to play in the Morgan Cup twice. It's such a special experience that I would leave that for other THPers.

I've enjoyed the Callaway balls I've been playing and love the UST Mamiya shafts that I've had in almost all of my clubs since 2019. It's really, really close but I'd use the Golden Ticket for one of the Shaft-Up Experiences.

I have had amazing experiences with Cobra, Budget, and Bag Boy. They were all top notch and would do them over again but I think I would go a different direction if lucky enough to get a golden ticket. I assume the same restrictions in place from Shaft Up and Granddaddy. Obviously just being selected to Shot Scope Data Experience is awesome. I would of actually selected that one or GolfTec one to get better. If I have the chance to select another experience it would probably be Mitsubishi or Srixon event.

Good luck everyone!

It’d be so easy to say Callaway coming off of The Grandaddy. And I would, of course. Fortunately, Callaway was my answer prior. I went from a bag full of Callaway to a bag full of Callaway, haha. Why? I love that they push the boundaries while remaining fun and relatable. Callaway has always felt a bit like “the people’s company” of golf to me.

I would 10000% use the Golden Ticket to go to the GOAT Cup.

My favorite is Edel. Very excited to go back to the Quest Cup. But don't need the Golden Ticket. I would use it for something different. The GolfTec Experience and maybe meet the legend @Koske
And now its at GrayBull!!!!

Golden Ticket! Amazing!!

Callaway is my favorite golf equipment company. They make fantastic clubs but more than anything their customer service is phenomenal. I'd love to use the Golden Ticket at an option to take Finley down again!

Wooo Golden Ticket!!!

hmm if i had to choose one favorite it would be Cobra Golf. I would love to use the Golden ticket to go to the Morgan Cup again, but also want other THPers to experience how incredible it is, so i am 50/50 on whether i would or not, honestly.

Mizuno and the Victory Cup!
Make sure you join the 2024 Albatross Club for this one. Details in the first post.

After what they did for me last week, Callaway is my favorite equipment company. I would use the ticket on the Goat Cup. I have always wanted to play Briggs Ranch and I didn't get to play with @AT_CG or @JasonFinleyCG last week and would love to do so.

My favorite OEM is... whoever fits me best at any given time? I dunno. Not super brand loyal as long as it works, but I do have a soft spot for Taylor Made (we're the same age) and Callaway.

Would I use the golden ticket for an event with them? Maybe. I think location and dates would be the bigger deciding factor for me with work travel and such, but they're all great in their own ways, so would it really matter?

Back