2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Waiting for the u505 4-iron, but got T200/150 combo set yesterday! I split at the 6/7, and feel really good about it. Ordered with the PX IO 6.0. Initial range session was good. They launch high, which I’m excited about, and were hitting and holding my range’s firm greens. Also paired them with new Jet Black SM9’s that I immediately CLR’d.
IMG_7474.jpeg

I had the luxury of hitting @Canadan 5 iron. I gotta do some thinking now.

Great write-up, @Jman those T200s look effing clean!

Thinking or doing?

they looked really good in hand
I'll consider them. I caught random hot balls today. One was a 9 iron that went 180 and the other was a PW that went 160. I love the forgiveness I have, but thats worse than coming up short of a toe shot

So, our competitors had their minds blown on our first hole (par 3) when I hit a 9i to a foot and they saw these irons in my hand. 🤣

They were both playing the last T100

If they offered the Dart 105 I might would order me a set.

Today, I was able to get on a launch monitor at my local PGA Superstore and compare my T100S with the T150 (7 irons). The T150 did not have my preferred shaft. Nonetheless, it definitely beat out my T100S. My dispersion was definitely better with the T150 and the peak height was better.

When you look at the two heads side by side, you can definitely see the difference. However, If I put a blindfold on and somebody handed me either one of the irons and put me in a setup position, I don’t think I would know which one is which.

My conclusion is that the T150 is definitely a step forward.

Last edited:
Today, I was able to get on a launch monitor at my local PGA Superstore and compare my T100S with the T150 (7 irons). The T150 did not have my preferred shaft. Nonetheless, it definitely beat out my T100S. My dispersion was definitely better with the T150 and the peak height was better.

When you look at the two heads side by side, you can definitely see the difference. However, If I put a blindfold on and somebody handed me either one of the irons and put me in a setup position, I don’t think I would know which one is which.

I’d take that bet. 😜

But, im a freak.

I’d take that bet. 😜

But, im a freak.
I am sure there are quite a few who would notice the difference, but I am not that sensitive and I would bet a majority would not, either, at least right out of the gate.

Good to hear. I’m excited for my fitting

Did a fitting on the range after my round. Got fit for the T150 6-PW with the 4 and 5 in T200. The fitter recommended the Modus 105 shaft so it’s pretty clutch it’s a standard offering now.

There are very subtle differences between the T150 and T100. The fitter said the 150s will go through the turf a tad better but I didn’t really notice a difference. I think the sole design is excellent. Every model went through like butter. It’s definitely comparable to the ZX7s. What I did notice was the feel. The T100 feel a tad firmer than the T150 but definitely nothing off putting.

The T200 look SO good at address. Not too thick but not too intimidating either. They have a nice snap to them. The turf interaction is pretty good but not quite as good as the T150s. I definitely liked them better than my ZX5s.

I also hit the CBs and MBs. The fitter told me that there will be no new CBs. They will be replaced by the T100 since most guys on tour switched to the T100 over the CB. With that said, the T100 and the CB seemed identical. The launched the same and looked the same. I do think I preferred the feel of the CBs a little better. Then came the MBs. I honestly hit them pretty well but definitely not good enough to game them. The fitter told me that Titleist is currently working on a complete overhaul on the MBs. In the next iteration, buyers should be able to customize the head shape.

I had pretty limited experience with the prior gen T100 and T200 but I definitely feel they made some serious improvement this year.

Last edited:
Did a fitting on the range after my round. Got fit for the T150 6-PW with the 4 and 5 in T200. The fitter recommended the Modus 105 shaft so it’s pretty clutch it’s a standard offering now.

There are very subtle differences between the T150 and T100. The fitter said the 150s will go through the turf a tad better but I didn’t really notice a difference. I think the sole design is excellent. Every model went through like butter. It’s definitely comparable to the ZX7s. What I did notice was the feel. The T100 feel a tad firmer than the T150 but definitely nothing off putting.

The T200 look SO good at address. Not too thick but not too intimidating either. They have a nice snap to them. The turf interaction is pretty good but not quite as good as the T150s. I definitely liked them better than my ZX5s.

I also hit the CBs and MBs. The fitter told me that there will be no new MBs. They will be replaced by the T100 since most guys on tour switched to the T100 over the CB. With that said, the T100 and the CB seemed identical. The launched the same and looked the same. I do think I preferred the feel of the CBs a little better. Then came the MBs. I honestly hit them pretty well but definitely not good enough to game them. The fitter told me that Titleist is currently working on a complete overhaul on the MBs. In the next iteration, buyers should be able to customize the head shape.

I had pretty limited experience with the prior gen T100 and T200 but I definitely feel they made some serious improvement this year.
What did you like better about t200 over zx5?

Had to reschedule the fitting. I had to leave earlier than expected to pick up my daughter. I hope to reschedule soon. Can’t wait to hit these.
I will say, the T200 are not large. I could see myself mixing more more of those into my setup than I had expected. Maybe 4-6 and T150 7-PW kinda thing.

What did you like better about t200 over zx5?
So a little disclaimer, I’m currently hitting the first gen ZX5s. I have only hit the MKII at CC and I think my main gripe may have been fixed.

Anyways, at address the look a little more compact which I really like. I also felt like the T200s went through the turf a little better and they did seem a little more forgiving but honestly I would say the T150s also had more forgiveness. Might just have been mental. I think the ZX5s do have a little better feel off the face.

It’s such a fine margin with the differences though. Outside of the sole, which I despise on the ZX5s, the ZX line and the T series are neck and neck. I didn’t really pay attention to launch and spin numbers since it was with Titleist range balls but I trusted my fitter and what my eye saw to know I got a really good fit.

Waiting for the u505 4-iron, but got T200/150 combo set yesterday! I split at the 6/7, and feel really good about it. Ordered with the PX IO 6.0. Initial range session was good. They launch high, which I’m excited about, and were hitting and holding my range’s firm greens. Also paired them with new Jet Black SM9’s that I immediately CLR’d.

where the split happens is intriguing. Love the black wedge addition. Solid choice!

I can’t wait to see what all the fitting results are. Who wins the biggest split set?

Recoils have a 3 week backorder, may just switch shafts 😈

View attachment 9197027
Those look fantastic!

Back