Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Hideki playing my kind of golf- hit a tree end up in bunker...

Must be tough day. Not a lot of low scores. Rory is "technically" back into consideration. I won't say contention just yet.

I love seeing Willy Z playing well again. Thought it may take longer with the swing changes.

I love seeing Willy Z playing well again. Thought it may take longer with the swing changes.
Same. This is the 2nd tournament recently where he’s in contention and in the conversation. I was just hoping to see that by the end of the season so this is great.

His swing is looking solid and the broomstick seems to be working well for him so far this year.

Spieth calling the Scheffler chip in.

I agree. It's fun when he's contending

Me too. Happy to see him playing and putting well.

Had Harman on my Fantasy Golf team but then decided, nah, it's not his week...

Good call, me.

Lots of good scores yesterday. Today, no one really separated. That is a good thing.

They call that a mistake.
Well, there's a chance for him to tank over the weekend and then I'll be right.

When I watched it didn't seem windy or anything. I wonder what the issues where?
Dudes just putting balls in the water all over the place.

Dudes just putting balls in the water all over the place.
Yeah, just crazy. Last year was super windy right? Or was that the year before?

Well, there's a chance for him to tank over the weekend and then I'll be right.
Oh look, Harman at -8 and the outright leader.

Good call moron.

Lol, compared to the 3mph they are playing in today...yes.
I am just kidding. 20 mph and that course is brutal. We got a lot of wind here thoughz

I am just kidding. 20 mph and that course is brutal. We got a lot of wind here thoughz
We get more here on the Gulf Coast than center of the state at Bay Hill, as well.

Harman tugs one to the left. Decent lie though.

Back