Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Knapp on 6

missing in action 2 explosion GIF
What the????IMG_5256.jpeg

Rory you suck at putting!!! Do!! Something!! Different!!

Rory with a putt for eagle on 10. That’s not small.

Watching hideki getting his forearm worked out with a sweat drip on his nose was freaking me out..

Yes its rather warm here. 88 degrees and with the humidity and dew point it has a feel like 94 degrees.
Welcome to spring :(

Signed, my yellow car

With a course like this pretty much anyone who made the cut could win this thing.

Looks like it is going to be another tough day out there on the course. Kind of enjoying the carnage and tough play. Miss the fairway and you are getting penalized, add a little wind and more firm greens is making these guys have to work a little.

I just love this course. So simple and straight forward, you can see the danger right in front of you and it's your job to avoid it.

The caddie talk with Henley and his caddie was so good. Result wasn’t good, but the play by play on what to do was.

Dang, Jon Rahm lost a ton of weight, lengthened his backswing and switched to Nike.

Oh wait, that’s Scheffler.

Willy Z!!

He is selling me on a broom!

Just saw the Knapp breakdown on that 12, woooooowwww

I would LOVE to see Willy Z manage to win Arnies tournament.

Another one for Willy Z!

Man, I‘m sure L.A.B. Putters get a huge boost seeing guys like Wily Z and Glover having so much success after being dismal putting. Pretty impressive.

30 on the back 9 for Rory, wow.

Rory put together a pretty great back 9

Back