Tour Event 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Ok, Cantlay is who they mentioned on PGA Tour radio.

Had to look it up. Not surprised you had this bit of trivia!
This did not age very well.

I'm sure Pebble is a swamp. Good idea to cancel the final round (y)

Should we have asterisks for course records with lift, clean and place?

No need for an asterisk, there is a big sticker on the scorecard stating such, that should suffice. 👌

You are right it actually should of been lower. The fairways were not rolling out as much as they should of so he should get credit for that. Also the greens were too receptive so he should get credit for that. That seem silly to you? So does lift clean an place being the reason he shot 60.

You are right it actually should of been lower. The fairways were not rolling out as much as they should of so he should get credit for that. Also the greens were too receptive so he should get credit for that. That seem silly to you? So does lift clean an place being the reason he shot 60.
He was about 3" worth of short putts of shooting 57. He played unreal, L/C/P is not why he set the record.

That is true.

Guys at my club yesterday said he made 189' of putts. That's insane.
He had 5 putts of 25 feet during that round alone.

Caddie at Pebble. Apparently things are messy over there!

That is true.

Guys at my club yesterday said he made 189' of putts. That's insane.
And that didn’t include the 26 footer he made for bogey from the fringe on 12

Muni weather and conditions to me
In all seriousness, weather sounds like it was absolutely horrific. Hope everyone was safe.

In all seriousness, weather sounds like it was absolutely horrific. Hope everyone was safe.

It was crazy yesterday. Our AirBNb was in Delmonte Forest two blocks above Spyglass. We headed out around 10 am and it took over an hour to find a safe way out to the freeway. Trees, limbs, phone & power lines down. It was unreal. There were tree crews, fire crews and police doing there best.

It was crazy yesterday. Our AirBNb was in Delmonte Forest two blocks above Spyglass. We headed out around 10 am and it took over an hour to find a safe way out to the freeway. Trees, limbs, phone & power lines down. It was unreal. There were tree crews, fire crews and police doing there best.
That's crazy.

I haven’t seen a single photo from the carnage, which is kind of surprising.

I haven’t seen a single photo from the carnage, which is kind of surprising.

IMG_0721.jpegIMG_0720.jpeg

I didn't get a chance to take any photos of the really bad stuff. Was just focused on finding a way out. I took a couple after we got out of Delmonte forest. The gust that got the moped also took out a few propane patio heaters too.

View attachment 9240772View attachment 9240773

I didn't get a chance to take any photos of the really bad stuff. Was just focused on finding a way out. I took a couple after we got out of Delmonte forest. The gust that got the moped also took out a few propane patio heaters too.
NOT THE MOPED NOOOOOO!!! 😂

I’m not surprised there’s a tree down, and probably several more.

Back