Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From PGA National Champion Course
Last Year's Winner Was Chris Kirk

One of my favorite PGA Tour events because I played the course at a THP Experience.
IMG_1027.jpeg

They have neutered this once great event.

• Admin
They have neutered this once great event.
Oooof. They really have.
Im guessing Rory runs away with this one.

Field is awful. Less than 20 of the top 50 and of course none of the LIV stars that have played here previously. Its a whos who of who? :ROFLMAO:

Oooof. They really have.
Im guessing Rory runs away with this one.

Field is awful. Less than 20 of the top 50 and of course none of the LIV stars that have played here previously. Its a whos who of who? :ROFLMAO:
LOL. The TOUR is in trouble.

Can't wait to see a million Bear Trap promos. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well at least its not the mexico open :rolleyes:

I'll watch but it's a poor showing.

I'll watch but it's a poor showing.
The PGA and LIV need to find a way to have players play on both tours because they are both suffering.

Can't help but agree that it's Rory or Fitz's one to lose.

There's a good bit of talent below them it appears, but none of the killers that we're sometimes used to. Might be a good opening for someone else to get into the winners circle though if those two stumble.

I think it's apt that it is called a trap but I think I watched this last year or the year before and having the 2 par 3's in there feels like it should be easier, but in reality the need to execute a (fairly?) difficult shot gets to people. Someone plays it safe they can make up some ground just getting through there even I assume.

The Florida stop has arrived! This one has a little extra excitement having played the Bear Trap!!!

Can't help but agree that it's Rory or Fitz's one to lose.

There's a good bit of talent below them it appears, but none of the killers that we're sometimes used to. Might be a good opening for someone else to get into the winners circle though if those two stumble.

I think it's apt that it is called a trap but I think I watched this last year or the year before and having the 2 par 3's in there feels like it should be easier, but in reality the need to execute a (fairly?) difficult shot gets to people. Someone plays it safe they can make up some ground just getting through there even I assume.
Definitely not much room to miss on either of the par 3's. The green on 16 is something else too. It's a fun stretch.

I think 18 is one of the better closing holes in golf too.

You couldn’t have said it any better.

Always happy to see the Florida swing because it means the Masters isn't far away 😎

Will be interesting to see the files rating on Wednesday. Will be easily 30 points higher than last weeks stop for sure, and miles ahead of where it was last year when is was the Honda. All of that and it will still be a bottom 5 strength I’m sure.

"Growing the game" 🤣

I miss Honda.

I see Kiz has stepped out of the booth and is playing this one.

Also Jeff Overton Monday q'd into the event. Big news for those from the hoosier state.

Hoping for a close finish on the closing holes Sunday.

Is this the longest full name for an event on tour this year? Just rolls off the tongue...

Jake Knapp has such a great swing!

Just watching to hold me over until AK tees off in Jeddah.

This course has one of my favorite opening tee shots.

Better lineup here than I can remember in many years

Back