• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scribble

More balls to hit…
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Vanity 20
It a new season. Same old Max Max Max. I don’t subscribe.

I need it to be Charles. Or rather not Max and I think he has the best shot after having the overall fastest lap in qualifying.

Max.

I wish he wouldn’t, but I don’t see the dominance stopping until Lewis is in a Ferrari in 25

Max.

I wish he wouldn’t, but I don’t see the dominance stopping until Lewis is in a Ferrari in 25
Sadly I can't see Lewis affecting the design until midway or season 2, it would be them having a good design prior to him joining

Sadly I can't see Lewis affecting the design until midway or season 2, it would be them having a good design prior to him joining
My point is, he will be in a better car than he is currently, I’ll take that at this point for Lewis rather than the **** show that has been Mercedes the past couple years.

Carlos is rolling so smoothly out there. Charles hasn’t got braking dialed in

Carlos is rolling so smoothly out there. Charles hasn’t got braking dialed in
Spoke to soon. Ferrari front end doesn’t follow well

My point is, he will be in a better car than he is currently, I’ll take that at this point for Lewis rather than the **** show that has been Mercedes the past couple years.
Carlos has shown the car can be driven fast, Leclerc has shown he doesn't have the talent to manhandle the car to anything so Lewis could surprise folks, I'd agree

Carlos has shown the car can be driven fast, Leclerc has shown he doesn't have the talent to manhandle the car to anything so Lewis could surprise folks, I'd agree
Lewis definitely can make a balanced car last. If he can’t get the Ferrari balanced he’s going to be slow.

I hope the Honda breaks.

I was thinking it was later but flipped by and saw about 10 laps. Who’ll get second?

Just for fun (not a Ferrari fan) be nice to see Sainz go and cause some issues for Perez

I was thinking it was later but flipped by and saw about 10 laps. Who’ll get second?
Kinda hoping Carlos is in front. Need Max to have a mechanical.

Not the American driver. My dog can drive faster than that.

And the green Alfa’s look marvelous! But slow.

Not the American driver. My dog can drive faster than that.

And the green Alfa’s look marvelous! But slow.
Are you liking Alfa Romeo green or the new Sauber green??

Ted Kravitz dribbling on about Mercedes having a good car with a crap engine, how is that a good car?

Ted Kravitz dribbling on about Mercedes having a good car with a crap engine, how is that a good car?
Can’t be a crap engine with 5-10 place on the grid.

Back