• Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Checo/ George /Lando

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ok then who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Max gets out front and uses his battery to pull away he has no where else to use it. And he has all the time in the world to harvest.
He’s a bully in traffic. Especially diving to the inside line.

Oof, sauber

Has RB widened the gap somehow?

It strange looking at the grid names, its a throw back to 2021 feel.
except Logan and Oscar of course. Why is the Williams still terrible?

2024 yawn fest has begun
Rivers Cuomo Truth GIF by Fall Out Boy

Aaaaand looks like I’m out for this season too. :LOL:

Did anyone truly NOT expect redbull to dominate again?

Waiting for Max to be put under pressure and see how he responds.
Lewis is the only one (ok Carlos & Fernando) that will stand up to the fight, the others just don't stand up the same way in their protest.

Waiting for Max to be put under pressure and see how he responds.
Lewis is the only one (ok Carlos & Fernando) that will stand up to the fight, the others just don't stand up the same way in their protest.
Gotta catch him to stand up to him, and no one is catching him. I think it’s still another year before they face any real dogfights.

More interested in how the fight for second will go.
Carlos has a season to stick two fingers up to Ferrari & Charles is proving he is not the driver he was touted to be.

More interested in how the fight for second will go.
Carlos has a season to stick two fingers up to Ferrari & Charles is proving he is not the driver he was touted to be.
Same, that’s the battle I’m really eager to watch, and to see if we get any fights for that 3/4 spot.

I really feel there will be some Ferrari on Ferrari crime this year hahaha

Don’t you think Charles was the keep as he would be most likely to understand his role when Lewis arrives?

Same, that’s the battle I’m really eager to watch, and to see if we get any fights for that 3/4 spot.

I really feel there will be some Ferrari on Ferrari crime this year hahaha

Don’t you think Charles was the keep as he would be most likely to understand his role when Lewis arrives?
Lewis is going to drive the **** out of that car, Charles may learn something or is get going to get left behind. I just hope Lewis still has that left in the tank after the last few seasons.

Back